how you see panzer dragoon orta on x-box

did you buy an x-box just for this game

well, i'll have to buy an x-box just for this one

its marvelous and have 5.1 sound on real time

i want to play it now now

what do you think

let me know

did i have to buy an x-box?

I'm truely affraid of the game, I have such high hopes, I'm a huge fan of the series, well to be honest not really. I played Panzer Dragoon Saga, and I fell in love with it, but then I bought Panzer Dragoon form the Sega PC collection, and it was a huge let down. So I prey to god I like it, Im a HUGE Sega fan, and this being one of their best franchises I have BIG expectations. Just cause Sega started to make games for every console I saved up cash and bought everyone. Yup, have it all, DC, xbox, ps2, and gamecube. Personally, I think I might wind up buying the Shenmue 2 remake, cause they release around the same time. I hope Panzer is great, cause I really want it to be.

Originally posted by Aoi Sa'tan@Aug. 10 2002, 5:13 am

hi guys

how you see panzer dragoon orta on x-box

did you buy an x-box just for this game

well, i'll have to buy an x-box just for this one

its marvelous and have 5.1 sound on real time

i want to play it now now

what do you think

let me know

did i have to buy an x-box?

there's a post just like this a few threads down.

I just got a video demo of it from microsoft, and I need to say one thing, BREATHTAKING. I can't even put this game's beauty into words, I think it is definately worth getting an xbox for it, not to mention toe jam and earl 3 lol.... SEGA IS BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i dont care what system Panzer dragoon comes out on.....just as long as it is as good or better then the past 3 titles (not that there is anything wrong with them...they are great!)

I just got the new official xbox magazine with the demo disc, it has xbox vids from e3 and panzer was one of them I have to say its simply amazing displayed on tv, this game is gonna be a work of art! I'm in awe of the graphic capabilities!

Graphics don't make a game, Fun gameplay makes or breaks a game, graphics can be amazing, but if the game sucks, then, well.......... Its like a hot girl with aids or something.

thats an intretesting analogy
smile.gif

Back