Panzer Saga and some others....

been thinking for a while about selling off my copies of Panzer Saga, Burning Rangers, SF3, HotD and Magic Knight Rayearth. all are mint and complete. just checking here before ebay (where ive seen PDS for $200!). would anyone here be interested?
unsure.gif

I'd like Panzer Dragoon Saga and Shining Force 3.

pm sent
smile.gif

EDIT: I'll make an offer, but first I wanted to know how much you wanted for them.

Here are some very basic rules that MUST be followed. If you break any of these rules your post will be mutilated until you fix it, and if you do not fix the infraction you risk being banned regardless of who you are.

1. Prices MUST be stated.

dude get off your horse. ive been here for the better half of two years and actually DONATE money to these boards. i dont think ill be getting banned. besides i DID post what i expected for them.

Originally posted by Dyne@Jun 19, 2003 @ 02:59 AM

been thinking for a while about selling off my copies of Panzer Saga, Burning Rangers, SF3, HotD and Magic Knight Rayearth. all are mint and complete. just checking here before ebay (where ive seen PDS for $200!). would anyone here be interested?
unsure.gif

So where are the prices then?

I can only see that you mention you've seen PDS go for $200.

Please drop the 'tude. It's great that you donate, but it doesn't buy you any privilages.

Prices please.
smile.gif

Hey.... what happened to my witty comments... now I'm sad
sad.gif

I guess Mal decided they were unproductive or something.

Originally posted by Mal@Jun 18, 2003 @ 06:12 AM

Please drop the 'tude. It's great that you donate, but it doesn't buy you any privilages.

biggrin.gif
You've been told.

I would actually like to see some actual prices - and I'm sure you've seen PDS go for $200 but that was most likely the highest it's gone, I once saw it go for $96.30, does that mean I can pay that for it?

Price 'em and I might buy some.

p.s. way to put it nicely there Mal, you rule
cool.gif

---Ammut

fine, PDS $150

Shining Force 3 $75

HotD $50

Magic Knight Rayearth $50

Burning Rangers $45

Enemy Zero $45

will be upping more games later today. all listed are complete and mint.

Back