pe2000

Appears to have been taken down.

Perhaps they didn't pay someone they were supposed to... OR they got busted. Who knows. I have heard rumors about cracking down on warez and such and it would not surprise me in the least if they were taken down.

Maybe someone just got mad and said "Fuck you guys! I'm going home." and did exactly that.

it was a crap site anyway plenty of better sites out there, ones i wont mention
biggrin.gif

i have nowhere to get roms now, i know there are many sites out there but this site was the only one where i could know exactly what i'm downloading, they had all the roms for alot of systems even rare games

Giving the ROM link would be cause for a ban...

So, whomever does happen to reply to this thread with a rom link will be banned, if I read it correctly.

Therefore, this is a malicious post against segaXtreme users and the topic-starter should be banned.

then without saying the name of the site, is there a site with all the roms for the systems i asked about (see topic above)?

if there is/are then how can i know about them?

I think it comes from me questioning Skank's decision against roms by quoting Iceman. He said that genesis roms were ok by him.

Here it is again.

Originally posted by IceMan2k@July 11 2002,07:48

No clue. It's ok to post a link when you do find it. I have no qualms against genesis roms being posted.

It doesn't matter though. Skank is the law at the moment.

Originally posted by soul@July 14 2002,10:13

then without saying the name of the site, is there a site with all the roms for the systems i asked about (see topic above)?

if there is/are then how can i know about them?

You did ask for the name of a site which is 99.9% of the time ALSO the url.

I have yet to hear of a ROM site that does not use it's name as it's URL.

Technicalities aside, if I were an admin.... *gigglz*

Back