pearl jammzz

I did... poor bastard...

By the way, Pearl Jam in concert are one hell of a show. I caught em at uni last year... best concert ever.

bah, either way. when they started out they were alice and chains. I think they changed a few members or sumthin (either that or the singer used to be in a band called that). Any other bands you would reccomend? Maybe sum not-so-famous ones?

humm...

the known ones: Nirvana, Pearl Jam, Alice in Chains, Soundgarden, Stone Temple Pilots, Foo Fighters.

"obscure" ones (not really, but maybe for most of you 🙂 ):

Mudhoney, Candlebox, The Screaming Trees, Melvins, Temple Of The Dog (it's like a fusion between pearl jam and soundgarden)...

A "funny" thing is that these bands are _very_ different, each one has its sound... grunge is just a name.. hehe

haha ya...I have heard a lot about mudhoney but never heard anything by them. Haven't heard much of candlebox but what I have heard I didn't rlly care much for. screaming trees and melvins are the only 2 I haven't heard of before. Temple of the dog I like a lot too....yet haven't heard much of them :-\. well I think I am gunan go download sum mudhoney and screaming trees and melvins. Thanks 🙂.

Back