• Rise from your gwave!

Pennsylvania is dead to classic gaming,...

Discussion in 'General' started by Ringwraith, Mar 21, 2002.

1. Ringwraith

Ringwraith New Member

And if it ain't Football, it ain't worth the trouble. Any one here willing to dispute this observation?

2. Falstaf

Falstaf New Member

YOUR FULL OF SHIT!! GO TO ####!! SUCK MY ASS!!!!!!!

Actually, I don't live in PA, but I love to argue!

3. Ringwraith

Ringwraith New Member

You're a dangerous man Falstaff,..........................

4. Falstaf

Falstaf New Member

Dangerous?? Gee, thanx! The best I was hoping for was silly!

5. IceDigger

IceDigger Founder Staff Member

the west side of pa is redneck country where the lower east section is great :)

6. Captian Crazy

Captian Crazy New Member

My mom goes shopping there every year. I don't see why when we live in new york ;)... New York is a hick state despite it has NYC.

7. Raijin Z

Raijin Z New Member

Western PA is where I bought OPTIMUS PRIME, WITH THE BOX, STYRAFOAM, AND ALL THE ACCESSORIES. Woot. Only ran me about $120. Megatron was $165. Flipside Collectors Mall in Sharon. No game stuff, but they have war memorabilia, antiques, toys from the turn of the century to current, and a -LOT- of LPs.

8. Ringwraith

Ringwraith New Member

*Invisible Stalker Assassinates Rajin Z!!!*

9. Ringwraith

Ringwraith New Member

Yea, you can get great deals here because (generally speaking) people here don't place any value on non-sports stuff. Besides, none of you guys live here anyway, you just think it's nice to visit! :)

10. Falstaf

Falstaf New Member

You are right in that it is mostly rural. When I lived in NYC I had friends in the Tannersville area (NE). We used to go and stay weekends with them. It was beautiful but there was nothing to do really. And most of the people there commuted somewhere else to work, or they owned their own business. Lots of 'Dutchies' too. (local NE PA term for hicks). I feel for you man!

11. Ringwraith

Ringwraith New Member

Your sympathy is is accepted graciously. (pity?) ;)

12. IceDigger

IceDigger Founder Staff Member

hey!

I live in PA and if you are making fun of me cause I live here bad things will happen to you.....

:shocked:

13. Ringwraith

Ringwraith New Member

Present company excluded, of course! ;)

14. Ringwraith

Ringwraith New Member

I live in Aliquippa by the way,..........and how do you do that googlie eye emoticon!!!?

Cool!

15. Falstaf

Falstaf New Member

16. jim993

jim993 New Member

i live in NE PA and i've never heard or used the word dutchies i just call "hicks" "fucking hill billies" then i go into a rendition of that famous blue grass banjo song don't know the name, And it's true there's nothing to do besides get drunk and go crazy.