Pennsylvania is dead to classic gaming,...

Western PA is where I bought OPTIMUS PRIME, WITH THE BOX, STYRAFOAM, AND ALL THE ACCESSORIES. Woot. Only ran me about $120. Megatron was $165. Flipside Collectors Mall in Sharon. No game stuff, but they have war memorabilia, antiques, toys from the turn of the century to current, and a -LOT- of LPs.

Yea, you can get great deals here because (generally speaking) people here don't place any value on non-sports stuff. Besides, none of you guys live here anyway, you just think it's nice to visit! :)

You are right in that it is mostly rural. When I lived in NYC I had friends in the Tannersville area (NE). We used to go and stay weekends with them. It was beautiful but there was nothing to do really. And most of the people there commuted somewhere else to work, or they owned their own business. Lots of 'Dutchies' too. (local NE PA term for hicks). I feel for you man!

hey!

I live in PA and if you are making fun of me cause I live here bad things will happen to you.....

:shocked:

Quote: from IceMan2k on 11:10 pm on Mar. 21, 2002

hey!

I live in PA and if you are making fun of me cause I live here bad things will happen to you.....

:shocked:

Ummmmmm.......Who are you refering to, cold shoulder?

i live in NE PA and i've never heard or used the word dutchies i just call "hicks" "fucking hill billies" then i go into a rendition of that famous blue grass banjo song don't know the name, And it's true there's nothing to do besides get drunk and go crazy.

Back