People Who play Capcom VS. SNK ?

Just wanted to know who plays capcom vs. snk. Haven't really play it a lot before, but my school has it in it's arcade, and that's what I usually play during my breaks. I'm not too good, but I'm getting better day by day. I think this is better than Marvel Vs. Capcom 2; because I'm tired of juggling, that and I got beaten today by some newbie that didn't know how to do air combos too well... :( . I'm glad this game follows some SF oldskool rules

my current teams:

Dhalsim (ex), Blanka, Ken

Yuri (ex), Benimaru, Guile

King(ex), Vice (ex), Dhalsim, Cammy

Sagat, Dhalsim

Furthermore, I do not handle corner traps very well. Try to roll out, but can't. Any suggestions?

I assume that Death plays, because he has apicture of tori?

And also Master Akuma?

(Edited by morey at 11:25 pm on Oct. 24, 2001)

I PLAY!! I PLAY!!! one of the greatest fighting games EVER!!! it may actually the BEST IMO... I was a fan of Capcom before, then I "turned" when I saw KOF98 and heard its music. This game kinda merges my two worlds together... The most used games on my DC: CvS and CvS2!!!

current teams:

Cammy, King, Iori

Cammy, King, Mai

Iori, Terry

Terry, Guile

boy, I wish billy kane, blue mary, and one of the Ikari warriors was there too... :)

Speaking of Which Mo Threat...

I want to get Capcom VS. SNK on a console. Is it better on the PS2 or on the DC?

Also, I NEED HELP Getting out of Corner traps! Please help!

Both dc & ps2 versions of capcom vs snk 2 are the same. The only thing that matters is what control do you like more.

they aren't the same

CvS2 is only out in Jap for DC.. so if it werent for piracy you'd probably pay out the ass for it

of course it uses the japanese naming conventions..

Balrog=MBison, Vega=Balrog, M.Bison=Vega, and whatever other ones I missed

And theres also the odd blurb of jap text, though the voiceovers are all english

of course the ps2 version will be dirt cheap as soon as the gamers at large find the next 'flavor of the week'

Quote: from morey on 9:12 pm on Oct. 24, 2001

I assume that Death plays, because he has apicture of tori?And also Master Akuma?
Yeah, I've played this game, mostly on my DC though. I've seen it and played it a couple of times at the arcade. Pretty good game. I have a fetish with Shotokans, so you can guess who I use.

I loved part 1 and 2, my fav team on part 1 is Ken and Terry, and on part 2, it's R2 Ken, Terry, Ryu or R2 Ken, Orichi Iori, and Kyo. Ken kicks ass in these games... his spinning kick thing hits 5 times, then juggle that in a corner with a feirce Ryu-ken for 3 more hits, and you got 8 hits buddy!

Back