perfection

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by RitualOfTheTrout@Nov 27, 2003 @ 01:38 PM

Also with save states he would have to inusre the time and scores were the same at the end.

I wonder if this person is that good at every level? Or just those in the video?

no, he could save state after each level then restart each level til he did it perfect, then savestate again, etcetera, moron

I also think that the japanese being better at videogames in just a huge conspiracy. The japanese designers throw in special things that can only be seen w/ slanted eyes. Therefore the asians of the world have a HUGE advantage over us non-asian people. How dare they?

BTW, des.......perhaps you could get your point across better in english....since ya know, this is an english board and all.

Originally posted by BJammzz@Nov 27, 2003 @ 09:45 PM

BTW, des.......perhaps you could get your point across better in english....since ya know, this is an english board and all.

Hmmm... sorry?

since my post about it was deleted, i would like to ask people to not be asses to Des-Row, thanks, and whoever mentioned she should speak english, leave her alone n stuff

In response to the statement that this guy used save state, I find that unlikely. Footage is too clean, you can clear see that there are no edit marks of jerky video when something like that happens. IMO this was done on an actual NES using a video capture card.

I think using emulators and save states and such for this thing is possible... but he still needs the skills behind it all, since his timing was almost immaculate when he was doing those 1-up runs.

I say using save states is possible because he could have easily edited the mishaps out using programs like virtualdub and such.

But... it's an all around good video nonetheless :D

who cares how many shots he took at it, and if he used save states between levels? He's got more skill at mario 3 than I will EVER have.

Originally posted by Jurai@Nov 27, 2003 @ 11:02 PM

since my post about it was deleted, i would like to ask people to not be asses to Des-Row, thanks, and whoever mentioned she should speak english, leave her alone n stuff

Dude you arent getting any fine kimono poon for your guido self

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back