Phantasy Star 2

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

megametalgreymon

Website
Visit site
well, he is in the genesis forum, so i would guess hes suggesting theres 2 slightly different veriosn of the game for genesis

i dint know weather thats the case though

Ratamahatta

well she shouldnt refer to them as version 1 and 2, and yes there was 2 different versions of the genesis phantasy star 2, the only difference with the second revision was a really annoying drumbeat in the music tracks that well in my opinion ruined the game.

Supergrom

Website
Visit site
calganagain referred to them as rev (revision) 01 and 02, not versions. I can see how this could be a confusing question though.

Cynnamin

Website
www.mindspring.com
I think its because 99% of the gaming community assumes that A) those who don't know much are female or B) those that ask stupid questions are female (excluding some FF7 characters I am not going to name).

*c0f*

Or, perhaps it was a typo.

calganagain

Ban Hammered
Website
Visit site
or perhaps it was an assumption Ratamahatta made after reading the girls thread started by none other than calganagain.
But that was made after and because of this thread.

maybe we should all refer to everyone as it in future then?
The rule is to use the pronoun "he" if you don't know the sex.

Ratamahatta

You people are definetly soemthing else. I made that reply because there is such a thing as phantasy star online VERSION 2, and Pahntasy star 2 revision 1 and revision 2 for the genesis. I wasnt referring to someones sex. I was just trying to make sure I was clear on what game was being inquired about.

Ratamahatta

You people are definetly soemthing else. I made that reply because there is such a thing as phantasy star online VERSION 2, and Pahntasy star 2 revision 1 and revision 2 for the genesis. I wasnt referring to someones sex. I was just trying to make sure I was clear on what game was being inquired about.

Cynnamin

Website
www.mindspring.com
Nah, I don't think it's over. Threads have a knack for staying alive LONG after they should die. So in my attempt to revive it...

What PS game is your favorite and WHY? What PS character is your favorite... and WHY? :)

:p @ Ratamahatta

Nadius

Website
Visit site
I think cynnamin was talking about Phantasy Star, as for that Part II was my favorite, and best character is.... I don't know who is my favorite...l'm kind of bored, so I think I'll write an essay about it.

Cynnamin

Website
www.mindspring.com
WHY the FUCK would I post about PSX (Playstation) on a SEGA BOARD?!?!

*rolls eyes*

PS I = Myau

PS II = Nei

PS III = Mieu

PS IV = Guess!

See a trend here?! ;)