Phantasy Star 2

well, he is in the genesis forum, so i would guess hes suggesting theres 2 slightly different veriosn of the game for genesis

i dint know weather thats the case though

well she shouldnt refer to them as version 1 and 2, and yes there was 2 different versions of the genesis phantasy star 2, the only difference with the second revision was a really annoying drumbeat in the music tracks that well in my opinion ruined the game.

I think its because 99% of the gaming community assumes that A) those who don't know much are female or B) those that ask stupid questions are female (excluding some FF7 characters I am not going to name).

*c0f*

Or, perhaps it was a typo.

or perhaps it was an assumption Ratamahatta made after reading the girls thread started by none other than calganagain.

But that was made after and because of this thread.

maybe we should all refer to everyone as it in future then?

The rule is to use the pronoun "he" if you don't know the sex.

You people are definetly soemthing else. I made that reply because there is such a thing as phantasy star online VERSION 2, and Pahntasy star 2 revision 1 and revision 2 for the genesis. I wasnt referring to someones sex. I was just trying to make sure I was clear on what game was being inquired about.

You people are definetly soemthing else. I made that reply because there is such a thing as phantasy star online VERSION 2, and Pahntasy star 2 revision 1 and revision 2 for the genesis. I wasnt referring to someones sex. I was just trying to make sure I was clear on what game was being inquired about.

Nah, I don't think it's over. Threads have a knack for staying alive LONG after they should die. So in my attempt to revive it...

What PS game is your favorite and WHY? What PS character is your favorite... and WHY? :)

:p @ Ratamahatta

I think cynnamin was talking about Phantasy Star, as for that Part II was my favorite, and best character is.... I don't know who is my favorite...l'm kind of bored, so I think I'll write an essay about it.

WHY the FUCK would I post about PSX (Playstation) on a SEGA BOARD?!?!

*rolls eyes*

PS I = Myau

PS II = Nei

PS III = Mieu

PS IV = Guess!

See a trend here?! ;)

Back