Phantasy Star 2

Ah, referring to me eh cynnie? thought so, I didnt know wht the #### peeps were talking about before till i logged on and I was banned. Oh well.

Hey, do you think chaz from ps4 would shoot mario if he had the chance?

Cynnamin, you sure are Cynical...is it that you feel repressed being a woman in a male dominated hobby, or are you this pissed all the time just because?

Chaz would stomp mario into a bloody pulp if he were given the chance.

Bocmaxima: I'm not pissed all the time. 75% of the time I am playing a video or pc game. 20% of the time I am at school... the other 5% of my time is spent sitting on line flirting with gamer-boys because it makes me feel nice. I think you're just upset because I haven't flirted with you yet.

I didnt notice the flirting....

"I think you're just upset because I haven't flirted with you yet. "

Does this mean that you are going yo flirt with me in the near future???

I'd like to see Mario and that bandicoot fool get struck by one of Zio's spells, preferably one that causes them to have to go to the bathroom after every meal.

Cynnamin, you sure are Cynical...is it that you feel repressed being a woman in a male dominated hobby, or are you this pissed all the time just because?

I think she's just annoyed by today's unedua'cated "gamers" that boast about graphics and beat down on systems and games that they just don't enjoy or want to play because of them being spoiled by graphic n' such.

That used to annoy me, but now i'm like, whatever.

Going back to watch "Three's Company", this is the one with Janet's snobby friend from New York that goes out with Jack. Funny I thought this was the one with chrissies friend from high school who is now a Prostitute..... I think it's the same actress. Oh well. I need sleep, good night!

I think she's just annoyed by today's unedua'cated "gamers" that boast about graphics and beat down on systems and games that they just don't enjoy or want to play because of them being spoiled by graphic n' such.

That used to annoy me, but now i'm like, whatever.

It sounds like you are getting nostalgic before your time Cyn. You have plenty of time for that. Wait until your 30's.

I think you can all stop presuming to know anything about me because you are ALL making asses of yourself. :)

I'm gonna go take some more painkillers.

Threads have a knack for staying alive LONG after they should die. :D

It won't be the last time i'll be getting too far into the real life of a forum member. Usually they are begging for it. That's why they share such unusual tidbits.

(Edited by calganagain at 12:10 am on Feb. 10, 2002)

Quote: from Cynnamin on 7:42 am on Feb. 9, 2002

I think you can all stop presuming to know anything about me because you are ALL making asses of yourself. :)

I'm sorry. You all can start assuming things about me now. Sure, start with the car i drive, and for more fun, my opinion on Name calling and "sides" during the salem witch trials, and the McCarthy HUAC hearings. and for incase you'all wanted to speculate about my favorite drink, I'll ruin it all now, it is Horchata.

edit: Sorry, please disregard all of that, I'm half asleep and my fingers hurt.

(Edited by Nadius at 12:49 am on Feb. 10, 2002)

Back