Phantasy Star for GG

stack99

Established Member
I have been desperately looking for a copy of this game, does anyone know where I might find a copy, I have unsuccessfully tried ebay, so now I look to the true sega fans for advice. thanks.

you'd probably be better off finding a cart copier for the game gear
sarcasm.gif

holy shit, 90 bucks.. wow, that is rare.. damn... oh well I have it on emulator.. wooo hoooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but sigh.. I would still like the original..

sad.gif

Man, thanks mal, I found a copy the same day you mentioned it was reposted and I won a copy for 13.00, cool. thanks a mill.. wooo hooo

Phantasy Star Adventure is waaaay too easy. Gaiden is... okay. Not really anything special. A turd is still a turd, no matter what name you give it.
tongue.gif

Besides PS Adventure and Gaiden both being only in Japanese officially, the only reason you would want to own the GG carts of them is because you're a PS collector. You want to own PS games so badly, but once you actually buy them, you couldn't care less about them, a week later. All the Japanese ones are, are eye-candy...

Personal experience from someone who spent all of their Christmas money on importing Japanese PS stuff.
tongue.gif

Originally posted by Myau@Jul 19, 2003 @ 08:29 AM

Phantasy Star Adventure is waaaay too easy. Gaiden is... okay. Not really anything special. A turd is still a turd, no matter what name you give it.
tongue.gif

Besides PS Adventure and Gaiden both being only in Japanese officially, the only reason you would want to own the GG carts of them is because you're a PS collector. You want to own PS games so badly, but once you actually buy them, you couldn't care less about them, a week later. All the Japanese ones are, are eye-candy...

Personal experience from someone who spent all of their Christmas money on importing Japanese PS stuff.
tongue.gif

Sounds like me and my huge VF obsession. Although Phantasy Star is quickly getting up there.

Nope, there are 2 Gamegear Phantasy Star games. Gaiden is the one that's like Phantasy Star, only smaller and more primitive. Adventure is the one that's like an adventure game. Or, sort of like Snatcher.

Back