Phantasy Star II

Cloud121

Established Member
Yo, I read that in order to get the Musik technique (in order to get the key cards, so I can do the dams), I need to see some chick in Oputa. WHERE THE HELL IS SHE?! It said something about a house in Oputa. I can't find it! I've talked to everyone I see in Oputa, and I never see anything about a Musik technique. Where is this "house" that I need to find?

IIRC, you have to walk around the edge of the town (walk along the trees on the perimeter of the town) to get to that house. When you get to the house, there should be a music teacher name Ustvestia who teaches the the technique. He charges you a different fee (5000 vs. 2000 maseta) depending on the gender of the character you want to learn the MUSIK technique.

the process of learning the music technique is btw. much more enjoyable if you play the fan retranslated (read. more accurate) version of ps2

Its funny. In the Japanese PS2, Ustevestia was openly gay, so he was hitting on the guys giving them a discoun on lessons.

I still dont know whether the weapon shop owner on Mota is a man, woman or bear though/..

Originally posted by cherok@Apr 16, 2003 @ 11:37 PM

Its funny. In the Japanese PS2, Ustevestia was openly gay, so he was hitting on the guys giving them a discoun on lessons.

I still dont know whether the weapon shop owner on Mota is a man, woman or bear though/..

That is so true!
laugh.gif

Back