Phantasy Star Online: Episode I & II

The definitive chapter in the PSO series. I've played both 1 and 2 on the DC, and it rocks compared to those. Never played the X-Box version, since it requires an x-box live account even for offline playing.

One of the most addictive games ever. If it had the item variation of Diablo II it would be the ultimate online game; still, it's great and Ep. II is an awesome improvement.

The good thing about the GC version is that cheating isnt as widespread as in other versions.

I really love this game.

I never got very far on the DC version. Only to level 40 or so. On GC, I was really obsessed with it. I got up to level 170 or more. But then I corrupted and lost everything. I was entirely legit too. It was really sad. I kept playing a bit more, to keep in touch with my buddies, but could only get back up to level 30 before I lost interest again.

I really enjoyed this game for a good 5 or 6 months. However after awhile it got kinda boring playing the same eight stages over and over again. For future PSO games, I would suggest more stages.

Back