Planescape Torment

IceDigger

Founder
Staff member
Remember this awesome game for the pc? One highly unknown masterpiece of an rpg. If you can find this one get it. One of the best rpgs for the pc hands down.

Yeah, IMHO this game has the best storyline of any RPG ever. The characters, voice acting, and setting were all great too- although that D'akkon guy was a little too 'Vulcan' for my tastes. ;)

I still haven't brought myself to replay it coz it's so long, but I know I will someday.... after I finish playing through ToEE (pretty good BTW), and then Fallout 2 and Arcanum again. heh.

Oh yeah, and if anyone thinks they wouldn't like Torment because they dislike Baldur's Gate or Icewind Dale, don't let that bother you. Torment is pretty light on combat and the game is _completely_ different from either of the ones above.

Ya, info on this would be great. Also, for sum reason I didn't see the quick post button or whatever it's called.....

Hmm, there used to be a really good fansite for it, but I guess it's not up anymore. Here's a pretty nice site though:

http://torment.db-forge.com/

This game can be had for ten bucks or less in bargain bins, I would recommend it to anyone.

The other day I thought I would site down and play this. Unfortunatly, I can only find 1 of the discs. So I searched ebay to buy a new copy. The damn game sells for more now, then when I bought it. Even the cd sized box copies sell for $40-60. That was $10 at Target not long ago. Guess I will have to forget this gem until I find all my discs.

Back