shit dude i would buy that! i would spend up to 300 dollars! i could live without rumble pak and shit like that., but you need vmu support.Quote: from luvless on 1:11 am on Oct. 1, 2001
welp.. i love my DC.. and would like to be able to pack it around like the new ps-1's..
i don't know how feasable this is.. due to hardware/ size and cost limitations.. so no promises..
but i'd like to know..
1) would you be interested in one??
2) what format would you like it in.. something resembling the CDX, PS1 w/screen, or an actual handheld??
3) what features could you live without (3rd and 4th controller ports.. modem.. rumble pack support etc)
4) what features can't you live without (vmu support)
5) what you'd spend on it
6) would you buy online/retail..
7) would you preorder and wait up to 6 months for unit to be mfr'd and shipped
i've recently met someone with a few good contacts from sega in the genesis days.. who may know someone (JVC or former employees etc) who wouldbe interested in doing this..
thanx in advance!!
um the screen that attaches to the gamecube is only for the gamecubeQuote: from Gallstaff on 2:00 pm on Feb. 21, 2002
THAT'S WHAT WE'VE BEEN SAYING! Hmm.. hey guys, what do you think would be better, me buying a 150 $ game cube screen or a 300 dollar screen so i can play all my systems on it and watch videos for the car?