first of all I thought your #2 post was your last one

second -- man! I thought Gallstaff and Jaded God were young
laugh.gif

jk

Well while I'm at it...

Badass

Ok let me clear up a few things:

.The Bandana DOES have chili peppers on it

.It's not supposed to be a gun, it's me pointing at you (Think shooter McGavin)

.In that back, that's Conan so as you know I took this in the early morning

.I took this for a "Most badass picture" contest on some site a little while ago which was a joke because it wasn't supposed to be like how much of a badass you were it was the picture technique used to take it was supposed to be badass. Heh You can tell i tried

Originally posted by Gallstaff@Apr 23, 2003 @ 05:26 AM

.I took this for a "Most badass picture" contest on some site a little while ago which was a joke

A... joke. Riiiiight...
rolleyes.gif

Ever notice when people take goofy pictures of themselves it's always a "joke"? Never 'cuz they thought they looked cool, or just because. :smash

Originally posted by MTXBlau+Apr 24, 2003 @ 05:15 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(MTXBlau @ Apr 24, 2003 @ 05:15 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-Gallstaff@Apr 23, 2003 @ 05:26 AM

.I took this for a "Most badass picture" contest on some site a little while ago which was a joke

A... joke. Riiiiight...
rolleyes.gif

Ever notice when people take goofy pictures of themselves it's always a "joke"? Never 'cuz they thought they looked cool, or just because. :smash [/b][/quote]

** snicker snicker **

that's my most recent pic and i do believe i took it as a joke because my friends at home wanted to see what the hell i was talking about when it came to how me not showering for 2 days and just running water through my hair looked.(if i was going for cool drag me out of my room and beat me to death with a garden hose i was going for stupid goofy).

edit holy shit finnally i got a custom title wow should have posted something sooner(and yes that is a very very good rule for me broke my knuckle for the 4th time this year last night. can anyone say me drinking+reinforced door=broken knuckle and me feeling terribly terribly bad for the stupid shit i did last nigt)

This is me playing a concert a couple months ago. I think I need a haircut... :blush:

Attachments

• Rain_Greenbush1.jpg
    Rain_Greenbush1.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 101
  • Rain_Greenbush1.jpg
    Rain_Greenbush1.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 102
Not the best picture, but the newest one I got. This one's about 7 months old. My hair is MUCH longer now, and I've had my braces off for about two months now.

Attachments

• Dylan_3.JPG
    Dylan_3.JPG
    36.3 KB · Views: 111
  • Dylan_3.JPG
    Dylan_3.JPG
    36.3 KB · Views: 112
Originally posted by Resident_Lurker@Nov 16, 2003 @ 05:30 PM

芸者ですか?

No, seriously. What's going on here?

ゾンビの芸者! :ph34r:

No, I believe that was Des-ROW's Halloween costume.

Back