Post a Picture of Yourself

Originally posted by Gallstaff+Nov 17, 2003 @ 07:09 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Gallstaff @ Nov 17, 2003 @ 07:09 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-joe81@Nov 17, 2003 @ 01:11 AM

not recent but eh what ever

Hm you're a good lookin dude. Guess it's just us 2 on the boards :thumbs-up:

Oh yeah, my hair's a bit longer now and my lips are more full after recovering from a pretty serious case of the flu at that point. [/b][/quote]

Hey, you gotta be getting yourself plenty of the poontang before you can start placing yourself beyond me, buddy. :p

At any rate, here's one of my senior pictures... I lost a little weight since then. My hair is a little lighter too.

Edit:

Musn't forget the fact I also have a pretty damned good looking goatee at the moment too. Just the bottom half though, I look goofy with the mustache too.

Attachments

• srpic.JPG
    srpic.JPG
    31.3 KB · Views: 90
  • srpic.JPG
    srpic.JPG
    31.3 KB · Views: 88
God bless it. The ladies love the jocks. ;)

Here's some gay western themed picture that my whole class took on senior vacation... I just cut myself out.

Attachments

• www.JPG
    www.JPG
    2.9 KB · Views: 90
  • www.JPG
    www.JPG
    2.9 KB · Views: 79
The gay-themed western photo puts Cael in the lead, with Joe following closely in second, and Cupcake Man trailing behind in third with his manly full lips (of DOOM!!!).

These are my insanely massive calves...

Do you have any idea how hard it is to take a decent picture of your own calves?

Attachments

• Picture_003.jpg
    Picture_003.jpg
    12.1 KB · Views: 86
  • Picture_003.jpg
    Picture_003.jpg
    12.1 KB · Views: 90
Originally posted by Gallstaff@Nov 18, 2003 @ 12:49 AM

dude you got cankles

yeah, it happens when you do calf raises to all holy hell. I seriously was doing sets of 20 on 450 lbs.

Though they never were so bad as they look in the pic (like I said, awkward angle taking a pic of your own calves)... and besides, I don't lift anymore anyways so they're even smaller.

I liek bens full lips.....girls say I have nice lips too, and that they are full¿ so I guess they do like full lips. We need the ladies to decide who is best looking haha......this guys judging guys thing isn't very cool.

so ya, I guess this is a walkoff?

get owned

Attachments

• post_9_1069196623shrunk.jpg
    post_9_1069196623shrunk.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 97
  • post_9_1069196623shrunk.jpg
    post_9_1069196623shrunk.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 98
Originally posted by Gallstaff@Nov 18, 2003 @ 04:00 AM

Hah jurai has a guido-stash

...With a where's waldo shirt and a hanky for a do-rag.

I'm sorry, but I laughed for quite a bit at that one. :lol:

Back