Post a Picture of Yourself

I...uh...hmm...

...something is definetly amiss.

In any event, welcome to SX for... foryour... lungs... hmm, I guess lungs will do. Welcome, lungs.

Originally posted by MTXBlau@Nov 24, 2003 @ 11:23 PM

I...uh...hmm...

...something is definetly amiss.

I think it's because there's another female on the boards.

But either way, welcome to SX.

beatracket.jpg

If racket gets this weird when his wife is gone, imagine how crazy I go when I haven't heard from my girlfriend in days... :ph34r:

Originally posted by BJammzz@Nov 25, 2003 @ 09:59 PM

welcome lungs......maybe sum history w/ sega? u dun look liek the gaming type....

she posted on the gamespot/eb thread

so she is aparently into games

Originally posted by BJammzz@Nov 25, 2003 @ 04:59 PM

welcome lungs......maybe sum history w/ sega? u dun look liek the gaming type....

Yeah you actually look like a girl, and a very attractive one too. Welcome.

Picture of Me: (1-2 years ago?)

Attachments

• Me.jpg
    Me.jpg
    8 KB · Views: 92
  • Me.jpg
    Me.jpg
    8 KB · Views: 85
I've been into gaming my whole life! My dad used to be hardcore into importing systems, games, etc. back in the 80's and I continue his legacy. I also work at Gamestop which is hilarious most of the time.

You can call me 'lungs' if you want [hahaha] but my name is really Emily so that would work too. Emily or Emi, I go by both.

Are there really not that many girls on this board?

Oh well. I'll always be one of few.

Originally posted by for your lungs only@Nov 25, 2003 @ 11:27 PM

Indeed, we are very very few.

Originally posted by for your lungs only@Nov 25, 2003 @ 08:27 AM

I've been into gaming my whole life! My dad used to be hardcore into importing systems, games, etc. back in the 80's and I continue his legacy. I also work at Gamestop which is hilarious most of the time.

You can call me 'lungs' if you want [hahaha] but my name is really Emily so that would work too. Emily or Emi, I go by both.

That's pretty interesting to hear/read. My sister was fairly into gaming up until recently (she's now college bound... they grow up so fast), but occassionally will throw-down some Streets of Rage (for old times sake). My fiancee's eyes glaze over if it's not Virtua Tennis or Mario 1 and/or 3. I can only imagine how hysterical it is at Gamestop - several females have worked at a GS nearby, and the clientele tend to act funny around her (aka trying to keep fanboyism/male mannerisms to a minimum). It really is a talent to deal with that on a daily basis - I applaud you.

Lungs it is!

Females have passed through here... they tend to get bored/annoyed and leave. Gamers tend to have a certain charm that females are allergic to.

Emily, welcome. Let me make one suggestion to you though, don't go posting too many more pictures of yourself around here if you want to be taken seriously. I've seen it happen other places quite often... the guys will seriously fall in love with you. I'd imagine having 10 or 15 stalkers would be fun for a while... (I can only attest to 3 at a time, and it was funny til 2 of them got in a fight outside my house at like 3 am one night...) but you don't really wanna be in the situation for too long.

At any rate, enjoy your stay. :)

Back to the conversation at hand, I had a quasi-girlfriend who I found out over the course of the summer worked at gamestop. I go in there and talk to her every once in a while, and it's funny as hell to see people checking her out from across the room. She's about to quit though, just cause it's so damn weird for her to be checked out for 8 hours straight.

Originally posted by Caelestis@Nov 26, 2003 @ 03:04 AM

Emily, welcome. Let me make one suggestion to you though, don't go posting too many more pictures of yourself around here if you want to be taken seriously. I've seen it happen other places quite often... the guys will seriously fall in love with you. I'd imagine having 10 or 15 stalkers would be fun for a while... (I can only attest to 3 at a time, and it was funny til 2 of them got in a fight outside my house at like 3 am one night...) but you don't really wanna be in the situation for too long.

HAHA don't worry. I had no intentions of doing that at all. I just want to talk about games.

Back