Post a Picture of Yourself

i saw the movie for the first time not too long ago on tbs(or some channel like that). they basically played a game of horse but with walking down the runway the one guy won by taking off his underwear with out taking his pants off.

i should really read what i type instead of typing while watching tv

I saw that movie last year. I really hated the part where they destroyed the Mac...

I also liked this part:

"I'm bulemic."

"You can read minds?"

Originally posted by Cloud121@Jul 20, 2004 @ 06:25 PM

I saw that movie last year.  I really hated the part where they destroyed the Mac...

I also liked this part:

"I'm bulemic."

"You can read minds?"

IIRC, it was because the iMac was hiding the files from them. :lol:

That'd be me...

Attachments

• Picture_18.jpg
    Picture_18.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 81
  • Picture_18.jpg
    Picture_18.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 85
:lol: You ripped yourself out of the picture? That girl next to you is going to be pissed.

she knows i hate her gots... and the girl next to even her (notice the 5 or 6 hands in shot) is the most evil bitch in the world. The cute one right next to me had her fiance, who is a good buddy of mine, jumped when they broke up... he had is orbital busted. and the other is well, the mosted hated person in the world by da magnificant dyldo.

oh and

IM BLUE BA DO DA BE

Blue_small.jpg

I don't think any pictures of me exist. From the past four or five years anyway. If Colin Farrell and Bruce Willis ever had a baby, I'd kind of look like that.

Originally posted by Des-ROW+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Des-ROW)</div><div class='quotemain'>*¬*[/b]

:blush:

Originally posted by racketboy+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(racketboy)</div><div class='quotemain'>Des thinks Omar is a hottie[/b]

:thumbs-up:

<!--QuoteBegin-gallstaff
@

wtf is Omar[/quote]

:slap

<!--QuoteBegin-cloud121

Omar would own you...[/quote]

lordofduct, your blue picture is awesome

I was playing around with my new digital camera and I thought this one turned out cool

Attachments

• portraits_015.jpg
    portraits_015.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 88
  • portraits_015.jpg
    portraits_015.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 88
OH HELL YEAH!

racket is as badass as ever, and that X-men poster with him is just awesome.

Great job Des!

Back