Post a Picture of Yourself

IceDigger

Founder
Staff member
Since that other thread is long since dead this is the second post your picture thread. We want to picture a person with a name. If you do not have a place to host your picture make a post below then email me your picture and I shall edit your post and put it there. segaxtreme@litespeedcomputers.com

Here you can see me hiding behind this enormously fat guy. I have no clue who he might be.
tongue.gif

morph.jpg

alright, this is the best pic I could find around the house.

it's right after my wife ambushed me with silly string.

racket.jpg

I'm sure you can see my resemblance to Beat from JGR.
smile.gif

Originally posted by racketboy@Jan. 06 2003, 10:15 pm

I'm sure you can see my resemblance to Beat from JGR.
smile.gif

Actually, i was just thinking that before I read that. You need the headphones and the crazy glasses.

Well, I gots a pic for u all....I was bored in class and decided to photoshop it up
smile.gif
, hope you enjoy.....and if u are lookin at it with AOL, don't It decides to compress my image all to hell and it's all blocky. Use IE, Netscape, Opera, etc. Anyways, regarde ici..

brian%20copy.jpg

BJammzz looks too much like Haydn Christianson or something rather... You know... that guy on Star Wars 2?

He can't act for beans.

Originally posted by JCTango@Jan. 07 2003, 11:28 pm

BJammzz looks too much like Haydn Christianson or something rather... You know... that guy on Star Wars 2?

He can't act for beans.

He did a decent job in 'Life as a House', but maybe it was kevin klein who made him seem good.

Yes, radio Active..hehe. Haven't seen Star Wars 2 yet so I guess I dont know who I look like. anyone else have any pix?

Back