Post a Picture of Yourself

I don't have a digital Camera or a scanner anymore so i drew this five minute picture in paint!

Attachments

• me_poo.JPG
    me_poo.JPG
    44.9 KB · Views: 109
  • me_poo.JPG
    me_poo.JPG
    44.9 KB · Views: 97
Originally posted by Gallstaff@Nov 26, 2003 @ 03:21 PM

Thats actually really good

:lol: You really think so? Thanks. Hehe, i just thought it looked goofy. I kinda like to do that kinda stuff with flash and make videos. I was gonna do a SX comercial a long time ago with this kid sitting infront of a tv. Then a whole slew of people come and complain like his mom, girlfriend, little brother or sister. Then a giant Saturn would fall on them all and a controller would fall in his hand followed by some kick ass music. But i procrastinate to much. I would do it this week since i have the week off. But i got way to many art projects due as it is. One day maybe, one day.

Damn shitface, that art really is good. I'm impressed, lets see more! :)

And nice pictures, you all are beautiful :rolleyes:

:p

---Ammut

Originally posted by Ammut@Nov 26, 2003 @ 06:25 PM

Damn shitface, that art really is good. I'm impressed, lets see more! :)

And nice pictures, you all are beautiful :rolleyes:

:p

---Ammut

Don't go falling in love with me now... though I can say I blame you. ;)

Originally posted by Des-ROW+Nov 26, 2003 @ 01:53 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Des-ROW @ Nov 26, 2003 @ 01:53 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-for your lungs only@Nov 25, 2003 @ 11:27 PM

Are there really not that many girls on this board?

Oh well. I'll always be one of few.

Indeed, we are very very few. [/b][/quote]

So that makes, what, three of us at this forum now?

Might as well post my picture.

Nevermind the quality, I took it with my Logitech WebCam. (A couple hours ago)

Attachments

• Picture_17.jpg
    Picture_17.jpg
    223.2 KB · Views: 95
  • Picture_17.jpg
    Picture_17.jpg
    223.2 KB · Views: 95
Just said what the hell, may as well post a pic also.

Attachments

• _newme_.gif
    _newme_.gif
    10.2 KB · Views: 135
  • _newme_.gif
    _newme_.gif
    10.2 KB · Views: 130
Hey, why not: me at FAO Schwarz in New York City.

Attachments

• mtxblau.jpg
    mtxblau.jpg
    128.1 KB · Views: 93
  • mtxblau.jpg
    mtxblau.jpg
    128.1 KB · Views: 97
over the summer I went to new york, and went in the one on 5th avenue. Everything there was atleast $20 more expensive than anywhere else I've ever seen it... but it was like the most toys I've ever seen anywhere.

Originally posted by Scared0o0Rabbit@Dec 3, 2003 @ 12:50 AM

over the summer I went to new york, and went in the one on 5th avenue. Everything there was atleast $20 more expensive than anywhere else I've ever seen it... but it was like the most toys I've ever seen anywhere.

They filed for bankruptcy again.

Apparently the only store that ever turned a profit was the very one in NYC (should come as no surprise - during the holidays there are lines a block long just to get into the place). They closed 2000 stores earlier this year, but it might be curtains for the chain if they don't find a buyer.

They have all these exclusive toys that needlessly jack the price up. But I have to say, the experience at FAO is better than any that ToysRUs or others could try to provide (even with the ferris wheel, it still doesn't hold a candle to FAO). I mean, how can you beat this? (Yes I took it, and the gentleman willingly posed for me).

Attachments

• P2150021.JPG
    P2150021.JPG
    204 KB · Views: 86
  • P2150021.JPG
    P2150021.JPG
    204 KB · Views: 88
Back