Post Your Desktop Wallpaper!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah it was a spinning sonic 3 bonus stage ring

And I didnt say I was gonna make cupacakes thats what YOU guys turned it into.

haha, anyone have a link to that thread? haha....we'll look at it cuzI swear to god he was gunna make everyone cupcakes....

Originally posted by BJammzz@Dec 7, 2003 @ 05:12 AM

haha, anyone have a link to that thread? haha....we'll look at it cuzI swear to god he was gunna make everyone cupcakes....

BEHOLD!

surprisingly there are a lot of posts referring to cupcakes :D

Here's my simple desktop.

Attachments

• currentdesktop.JPG
    currentdesktop.JPG
    157.5 KB · Views: 109
  • currentdesktop.JPG
    currentdesktop.JPG
    157.5 KB · Views: 106
It looks like some people need a nice devastating war on their own land to find out how little excitement is behind being hungry, insecure, and ultimately dead

Des-row, sometimes it's our only choice. I am a supporter of the war, i tink it's a good thing. Not all wars are good, but the war on terrorism is a prime example of why we need to go to war, as was hitler and WWII. Ya, it's not the prettiest thing but in some cases it has to be done. Survival of the fittest......that's my 2cp, lata

War and fire arms are amazingly idiotic.

:lol: Sorry, that's gonna be my job in about a month. :flamethrower:

Cool wallpaper ChiBangin101. Where did you get it at?

I think I found it through Google image search, I think by typing "usmc wallpaper". If you can't find it, let me know and I'll send it to you.

Originally posted by IBarracudaI+Dec 8, 2003 @ 10:37 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(IBarracudaI @ Dec 8, 2003 @ 10:37 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-Jurai@Dec 8, 2003 @ 03:32 PM

my desktop is a pic of des-row

LOOOL :D :lol: :lol:

:eek:wned [/b][/quote]

its true....

desktop10comp.jpg

Anyone who hasn't had the misfortune (or fortune) to have a war go on around them should go watch grave of fireflies. Now being that I'm here in the us, I've never personally had to deal with war, but there is no justification for war.

Originally posted by Gallstaff@Dec 8, 2003 @ 06:55 AM

You're just angry cause we whopped your monkey ass in world war 2

You are so smart.

Sorry, that's gonna be my job in about a month.

Great! There is no difference between a FPS and real life, remember that!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back