Post Your StepMania/DDR High Scores!

Cloud121

Established Member
I just started playing StepMania for Mac on Tuesday. I'd say this is pretty good for only playing five days... These are my top scores:

In The Heat of The Night + 2x + Light = A + 145 Combo

I Like To Move It + 2x + Light = A + 79 Combo

Dam Dariam + 2x + Light = B + 102 Combo

Colors + 2x + Standard = B + 81 Combo

B4U -B4 Za Beat Mix- + 2x + Light = B + 62 Combo

Exotic Ethnic + 2x + Light = A + 67 Combo

Exotic Ethnic + 2x + Light = A + 94 Combo

I remember doing Sync + 2x + Standard pretty well, but I forogt to write that down :damn:

What do you guys think?

Originally posted by Cloud121@Feb 15, 2004 @ 12:33 AM

I just started playing StepMania for Mac on Tuesday. I'd say this is pretty good for only playing five days... These are my top scores:

In The Heat of The Night + 2x + Light = A + 145 Combo

I Like To Move It + 2x + Light = A + 79 Combo

Dam Dariam + 2x + Light = B + 102 Combo

Colors + 2x + Standard = B + 81 Combo

B4U -B4 Za Beat Mix- + 2x + Light = B + 62 Combo

Exotic Ethnic + 2x + Light = A + 67 Combo

Exotic Ethnic + 2x + Light = A + 94 Combo

I remember doing Sync + 2x + Standard pretty well, but I forogt to write that down :damn:

What do you guys think?

Ya really shouldnt be too impressed with light scores, I can probably AAA every light song out there in 2-3 tries heh, heavy is where it's at 😛

Oh he did all those on light? I thought he did em on heavy. Well now that you got your light songs down, screw standard and jump right to heavy. standard just holds you back once you can A and AA most light songs.

If he has only been playing 5 days, then I say he has done rather decent. At that level, you really should move up to standard. May seem hard at first but u will be able to pass all the easier standard songs.

I've had a good crack at it just now in practise mode, starting to get a little better. Like moving around the mat more rather than just staying in the middle. Just gotta practise eh!

ya, biggest thing to learn when you start out.....you CAN keep yer feet on the pads and dont have to bring it em into the middle. I sucked so much ass till my friend was like "uh...brian, you can keep yer feet on the pads..." Then I started getting a lot better.

Its so lame. The game actually reccomends people to put their feet back on the middle. What the hell? It's in the instructions, instructional tutorial on the home versions and on the "how to play" screen at the arcade!

It's so stupid because konami knows that this is just going to hinder you.

my friend and i were playing ddr today, my score is on the right (i had to take the picture >.<), i know ill get that down to a AAA next time 😛 I also got 5 greats on sexy planet Oni and 32 greats on tsugaru heavy, and 5 greats on kind lady heavy

Attachments

• PIC00026.jpg
    PIC00026.jpg
    186.7 KB · Views: 62
  • PIC00026.jpg
    PIC00026.jpg
    186.7 KB · Views: 69
  • PIC00026.jpg
    PIC00026.jpg
    186.7 KB · Views: 50
Originally posted by Pearl Jammzz@Feb 15, 2004 @ 01:53 PM

ya, biggest thing to learn when you start out.....you CAN keep yer feet on the pads and dont have to bring it em into the middle. I sucked so much ass till my friend was like "uh...brian, you can keep yer feet on the pads..." Then I started getting a lot better.

Yup, I've just managed an A on BOOM BOOM Dollar, which is a moderate one I think.

I'm improving, slightly.

Originally posted by Gallstaff@Feb 15, 2004 @ 05:30 PM

Its so lame. The game actually reccomends people to put their feet back on the middle. What the hell? It's in the instructions, instructional tutorial on the home versions and on the "how to play" screen at the arcade!

It's so stupid because konami knows that this is just going to hinder you.

Not entirely correct.

Lesson mode teaches you to keep your feet on the arrows starting with part 2.

Anyway, I can finally keep going long enough to get an A on Healing Vision (Angelic Mix) on Standard...

I can *barely* survive Burning Heat (3 Option Mix) on Heavy (9 foot - extremely hard Cata) with a D...

I pulled a C on Break Down! on Heavy (relatively easy Cata) on my first try...

I can survive Orion.78 (the version on DDRMAX US) on Standard with a consistent C, and sometimes a B...

Other than that, my better grades would be AA on Kind Lady (Interlude) (Oni), Kind Lady (Heavy), My Generation (Heavy), and Dream A Dream (Heavy).

Back