Post Your StepMania/DDR High Scores!

Maybe he jsut thought you were a real ugly girl? haha. No offense to your friend but he would make an ugly girl, haha.

photoshop project...

Cloud I am so sick of you being a ass. Either learn to grow up or shut up, but quit being a loser for no reason on the boards and stop polluting a perfectly good thread with unnecesary hatred.

I'm really getting sick of this Cloud vs Gallstaff bullshit.

I might lock you two in a forum until you sort your issues out. I could call it the Thunder Dome. 😉

haha, it's just poking fun. If he had long hair and a pair of tits he would be ugly. Gallstaff just took it to a mean level :-\. but ya, dont take it seriously, it's all just fun and games.

*edit* Seen Mal's post......ya, what's up w/ u2? You guys seem to have a whole lotta "beef" w/ eachother for sum reason. Match to the death 🙂.

I have nothing against cloud. If you look back on it, he always gets a bug up his butt about something and takes it out on me. I'm the non-violent type.

I disagree.

He starts most of it, but you bait him often enough - especially when talking about macs.

I'm not trolling!

I'm just lonely. Hold me and tell me i'm not fat, mal. Ok thats enough of thise thread for me. I'm going to go play me some ut2k4 demo.

Originally posted by mal@Feb 16, 2004 @ 05:14 AM

I disagree.

He starts most of it, but you bait him often enough - especially when talking about macs.

Yeah, but more importantly its not even fun to bait him when it comes to Macs. Its no fun, too easy, ya know? 😀

New scores:

Break Down! Heavy - B (5 Good, 1 Almost, 8 Boo - basically, really close to an A/AA ;_; but! My first passing grade on a Cata!)

Radical Faith Heavy - B (twice in a row, while exhausted already!)

In the Navy '99 Heavy - B (second attempt. exhausted. too many skips. o.o)

Max 300 Standard - B (WOOT!)

Kakumei Oni - A

some stuff i did today (pretty bad day overall :/)

.59 heavy 34 greats

1998 heavy 18 greats 2 misses (cuz of the pad 🙁 )

AM-3P heavy 28 greats

Dead End heavy 54 greats

El Ritmo Tropical Heavy 33 greats (on extra stage)

Trip Machine heavy 30 greats

All of those are AA's

First time I've recorded my scores in a couple weeks. New scores:

B4U Glorious Style + 2x + Light = B + 124 Combo

B4U Glorious Style + 2x + Light = B + 125 Combo

Exotic Ethnic + 2x + Light = A + 130 Combo

Tears + 2x + Standard = B + 82 Combo

Man I was pissed that I only got 124! I just just done the 125, so I was trying to beat that. TWO MORE STEPS WOULD'VE BEATEN IT! Oh well... My top combos:

145 (In The Heat of The Night + 2x + Light)

130 (above)

125 (above)

Back