Post your Video Game/MM setup!

jaded god, I set up an account with fortune city and everything, but my pics just view as the "fortue city " logo.. they said it has csomething to do with the cookies on my browser, but i changed it al, and had no result.. you know what the prob is?

Your best bet would be to check the site of your ISP, they usually offer free webpages that allow remote linking, but don't particularly promote the fact that they do when you sign up.

Originally posted by cherok@Dec. 05 2002, 6:30 pm

jaded god, I set up an account with fortune city and everything, but my pics just view as the "fortue city " logo.. they said it has csomething to do with the cookies on my browser, but i changed it al, and had no result.. you know what the prob is?

use this linking form...

http://members.fortunecity.com/yourusernamehere/filename.jpg

That should help... I bet you were typing www.fortunecity.com without the "members" Let me know how it goes.

I've got on my entertainment stand's first shelf a NES, and SNES under them my Sega CD and under that my N64. To the left of my TV I've got my saturn ... my PS2 is upstairs I got it for christmas and don't play it enough to put it in my room.

1.JPG
3.JPG
4.JPG

well i got a battery, but my camera isn't taking very good photos anymore ???
sad.gif

It's a 1.3 megapixle but something is clearly(more like blurry) wrong...anyways here's the pic, I moved the classic stuff out of the game room (cause i'm the only one that ends up playing em) and am in the process of setting them up in my room, i'll post pics of that when i'm done, hopefully i'll fix my camera by then.
mysetup.jpg

Reminds me of before I had laser treatment on my eyes
biggrin.gif
. I'm sort of glad I don't have a camera since my stuff's sort of in an 'in between point'.. Not set up with a decent TV and not in my MAME cab as it should be soon (I've been saying that about 6 months now).

It's all set up with this really old monitor that's just amazing. I got it when I got my Atari ST (told you it was old
smile.gif
), and it's still fine probably 15 years later. If you can buy a similar monitor anywhere now, I'd really like to know
love.gif

Wow, Jaded God, so YOU'RE the one buying all those RF adapters on eBay
smile.gif
With that ancient TV, you need 'em
smile.gif

Actually if you look that little switch box in the center has an RF out and AV ins..
tongue.gif
Anyways I have really nice tvs upstairs that arent mine *dads so I cant use those* Im getting a nice new one for my basement for christmas though... a nice 20" inch one.

With all the cash you spend on controllers, you caould have bought a new tv already , :>.. good stuff, i will have mine up soon hopefully

alright here goes, sorry bout the size
.jpg0009.jpg

.jpg0003.jpg

A little cluttered, but hot damn its got sound!

Edit: The Quake thing isnt usually there, but I thought it would add "Pizzazz!"

I don't want to be a spoil sport, but could you guys post links to your pics rather than the pics themselves?

You're going to be hell on 56k users...

Back