Pro Bowling 2001 Released!

Well yeah it is beta and kinda sketchy due to that but PBA Bowling 2001 has been "released". It is the Euro version but that should be a problem. Props to the boys who keep the scene alive. Will try to find this and get some word to you guys. :cheers

Although no Half Life not a bad game. Graphically it has to be the best for bowling. Controler are set up in the classic "golf style" three tap deal. Takes up a whopping 80 blocks (these betas are nuts half life for instance) Nice to add to the collection altogether.

Thanks for the update, never heard about this one...probably cause its bowling
laugh.gif

Good to hear anyway.

how big is the game (in MB)

---Ammut

its around 100mb

and its quite buggy but its nice to see a new realese...

and its not the euro version its US ive heard it has lots of problems on Euro Dc's...

Wanna hear something really funny? The game has network support which is STILL INTACT AND FUNCTIONAL! Yes gamespy runs the servers which somehow you can connect to (modem only) and play the game networked. Anyone for Beta Bowling leagues? I just wanna see the admins face when he/she realises.
laugh.gif

Originally posted by Agent21KGB@Jun 16, 2003 @ 03:02 PM

Wanna hear something really funny? The game has network support which is STILL INTACT AND FUNCTIONAL! Yes gamespy runs the servers which somehow you can connect to (modem only) and play the game networked. Anyone for Beta Bowling leagues? I just wanna see the admins face when he/she realises.
laugh.gif

ohmy.gif
Now I so have to get this game
biggrin.gif

Once I get it I'll throw it on my FTP for other SXers to grab, we can all have mucho bowling fun together
smile.gif

---Ammut

Originally posted by Ammut+Jun 17, 2003 @ 08:16 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ammut @ Jun 17, 2003 @ 08:16 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-Agent21KGB@Jun 16, 2003 @ 03:02 PM

laugh.gif

ohmy.gif
biggrin.gif

Once I get it I'll throw it on my FTP for other SXers to grab, we can all have mucho bowling fun together
smile.gif

---Ammut [/b][/quote]

you pay good attention, NO DC PIRACY

Originally posted by Jurai+Jun 18, 2003 @ 04:05 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Jurai @ Jun 18, 2003 @ 04:05 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by Ammut@Jun 17, 2003 @ 08:16 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-Agent21KGB
@Jun 16, 2003 @ 03:02 PM

laugh.gif

ohmy.gif
biggrin.gif

smile.gif

---Ammut

you pay good attention, NO DC PIRACY[/b][/quote]

Well simmer down there little Timmy...

We've been through the whole discussion before (thanks to half life) and concensus is that it wasn't really piracy since it never was/will be released therefore no one is losing money.

I fully support buying dc games, I still do pick up some cheap ones in stores whenever I can and no I don't pirate actual games. Unless PBA bowling is somehow different than half life, take a breather.

Sorry for trying to help others out who want it to find it easier... if you don't want it thats fine with me but who cares if others do. Mods seem to like to turn a blind eye at issues like these but if they are against my proposition THEY will tell me and THEY will deal with it, not some little pipsqueak with 1 less post than me
tongue.gif

now you pay good attention, THIS AIN'T DC PIRACY.

p.s. have a nice day and feel free to argue all you want with my stance
smile.gif

---Ammut

Originally posted by FTP forum rules@June 19, 2003 @ just now

2. No commercial Dreamcast (including Half Life and PBA Bowling 2001), PC games/apps on the ftp's

Well, would you look at that.

I wonder when that changed?
biggrin.gif

Talk about it all you like, but please don't post it on any FTPs.

Originally posted by mal+Jun 18, 2003 @ 06:29 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(mal @ Jun 18, 2003 @ 06:29 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-FTP forum rules@June 19, 2003 @ just now

2. No commercial Dreamcast (including Half Life and PBA Bowling 2001), PC games/apps on the ftp's

biggrin.gif

Talk about it all you like, but please don't post it on any FTPs. [/b][/quote]

*shakes fist at Mal*

Should've waited till you got off the boards t'ill I posted that
blush.gif

The game will now officially never be on my FTP - not that its really a problem since I dont have an ftp at the moment and I never did find the game
tongue.gif
. I guess Snappy McSnapperson (Jurai) gets his way this time
biggrin.gif

Way to set the record straight Mal
cool.gif

---Ammut

Originally posted by Mal once he gets bowling fever@???? 2003 @ soon enough

2. No commercial Dreamcast (including Half Life but not PBA bowling )PC games/apps on the ftp's

It'll happen someday.... I'll seep it into your subconcious in your sleep :devil

---Ammut

Originally posted by Ammut+Jun 19, 2003 @ 12:34 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ammut @ Jun 19, 2003 @ 12:34 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by mal@Jun 18, 2003 @ 06:29 AM

<!--QuoteBegin-FTP forum rules
@June 19, 2003 @ just now

biggrin.gif

Talk about it all you like, but please don't post it on any FTPs.

*shakes fist at Mal*

Should've waited till you got off the boards t'ill I posted that
blush.gif

The game will now officially never be on my FTP - not that its really a problem since I dont have an ftp at the moment and I never did find the game
tongue.gif
. I guess Snappy McSnapperson (Jurai) gets his way this time
biggrin.gif

Way to set the record straight Mal
cool.gif

---Ammut [/b][/quote]

i get my way everytime cuz im a white male and your a 600lb black woman from mexico

Back