PSM -- Sony Fanboy Mag Extraordinaire

I think Des-ROW's use of italics really mixes things up (so to speak).

I like the abbrupt change in text. Almost every time I come across one of her posts, my eyes weird-out on me, and I have to start reading more slowly, (ouch!)hehe.

I love my Sony Discman.

Originally posted by Ammut@Oct 25, 2003 @ 09:08 PM

If this was an Xbox/GC/DC article I highly doubt you would have even responded, so question yourself who the real fanboy is :huh:

Yeah Offical XBox mag (another of my free ones) is pretty fanboyish.

XBox Nation is pretty good though.

Most DC mags weren't too bad.

Nintendo Power wasn't exactly fanboyish -- more naive

Originally posted by Ammut+Oct 25, 2003 @ 03:08 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ammut @ Oct 25, 2003 @ 03:08 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by Nadius@Oct 25, 2003 @ 05:19 AM

I don't think i'd talk about games in person; if we were all to meet and party or something, i doubt i'd talk about games. I'd find joe and we'd go pick up on some chicks.

I agree with you there, message boards are completely different then talking in real life. If I talked to people about games & consoles like I do here I'd have to kick my own ass :lol:

One thing about your statement though.... if it was just a party with SXers, what chicks would you be trying to pick up? Unless you're fooled by Mal in a dress :blink:

<!--QuoteBegin-racketboy
@Oct 24, 2003 @ 06:31 AM

But the great thing about this board is we talk about a lot more than just games.

It's just kind of a place to hang out.

I wish we could just have a party sometime.

We'd all have to wear tshirts with are avitars on them though so we knew who is who 😀

I agree the boards are great to hang out and discuss whatever, but in person things would get awkward and weird quick.We'd have to take refuge in playing games to avoid some horrible conversation taking place. And I'm sure a few fights would break out, most likely resulting in cloud laying on the floor moaning 'but macs are better' as he gets pounded into unconciousness 😀

Owning you guys at classic death tank & bomberman would be fun though.

---Ammut [/b][/quote]

Yeah, then I'd get up, and own all your asses with Sarah in VF Evolution :lol: 😀 😛 😱wned

Of course, I'd be bringing my trusty PowerBook with me 😀 Perhaps we should ALL meet up someday. It'd be great!

Who'll be mine and Sarah's first victim? 😀

HA! My Kage owns your Sarah fool.

Crying shame that vf4 or evo haven't made it online so we could play for real. Nobody here will play it with me b/c I"ve put so much time into it they can't compete. I don't think I'm the greatest or anything, just dont know anybody else that has enough interest to learn.

Everybody else wants to play Tekken, that game is complete garbage imo.

Originally posted by NR Pickle@Oct 26, 2003 @ 12:37 AM

Namco's Tekken is horrible, lacks of dynamism, the fighting system is overall bad bad.

You guys sure? Depends on what we play with. Sticks, you'd probably kick my ass. But standard controllers, and I'd own you! Bring it on punk! 😀 😛 :hehehe: :smokin:

Originally posted by Des-ROW+Oct 26, 2003 @ 05:46 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Des-ROW @ Oct 26, 2003 @ 05:46 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-NR Pickle@Oct 26, 2003 @ 12:37 AM

Namco's Tekken is horrible, lacks of dynamism, the fighting system is overall bad bad. [/b][/quote]

I agree, but Capcom's Tekken is really swell.

to be fair, here's a clip from Offical XBox mag.

Not the most fanboyish, but you can't miss the bias...

Attachments

• xbox.gif
    xbox.gif
    27.6 KB · Views: 48
  • xbox.gif
    xbox.gif
    27.6 KB · Views: 51
Originally posted by Des-ROW+Oct 24, 2003 @ 10:49 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Des-ROW @ Oct 24, 2003 @ 10:49 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>I apologize, my mistake, I was in pretty bad mood when I was reading this thread, so I posted accordingly, again, I am sorry.[/b]

No problem

Originally posted by Des-ROW@Oct 24, 2003 @ 10:49 PM

If you are sick of "uber cool italic writting and use of different colors", then just don't read my posts, that should make things easier, because you wouldn't even get to asking me to change my way of writting. Still, I find your statement as a cheap excuse to "insult" me in a certain way.

I was being sarcastic...kinda hard to see i guess. I don't mind the change that much, just something different and I can appreciate that. No hard feelings. Maybe you should spend less time on the aesthetic appearance of your posts and more time on the content though 😛 (kidding again)

<!--QuoteBegin-Des-ROW
@Oct 24, 2003 @ 10:49 PM

I am not a fangirl at all, I just hate when people gang up and start insulting and bashing a certain company/system for no reason at all. Fanboyism and obsessive hating are equally idiotic.Oh, and, as a side note, let me add that I currently own a Nintendo GameCube, a Microsoft Xbox and a Sega Dreamcast as well, not only a Sony PlayStation2.(And several other systems which I will not mention)

[/quote]

Would you like a cookie? I also own a good number of systems but fail to see the relevance in this case... it was a joke. You say you are antifanboy-errr antifanperson- yet fail to appreciate this thread which is making fun of a fanboyish article. Maybe you're interpreting it differently but I don't see it as an attack on the ps2 as much as it is poking fun at console specific magazines (this case being a psm)

So, Des-Row... shut up a lot, ok ok? :cheers

---Ammut

Back