PSO Disappearing?

Just buy it for GC
biggrin.gif

The article was in reference to the GC version. However, it does go on to say that it is in fact not discontinued, but out of stock almost everywhere. Stores have begun to list it as discontinued because they don't know how long it will be 'till they get another shipment.

Originally posted by cpl carrot@Nov. 08 2002, 2:52 pm

The article was in reference to the GC version. However, it does go on to say that it is in fact not discontinued, but out of stock almost everywhere. Stores have begun to list it as discontinued because they don't know how long it will be 'till they get another shipment.

But as I mentioned earlier, I checked Amazon.com and they have it in stock

Originally posted by racketboy+Nov. 08 2002, 2:46 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(racketboy @ Nov. 08 2002, 2:46 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-cpl carrot@Nov. 08 2002, 2:52 pm

But as I mentioned earlier, I checked Amazon.com and they have it in stock[/b][/quote]

Discontinued does not necessarily mean that a store doesn't have it in stock anymore. A store can still have it in stock, and it could still be discontinued. Like most dreamcast games.

Now i'm not saying that PSO is indeed discontinued. Just being generic to help clear that up.

Back