Quality of this Princess Crown translation

It uses old english,yes,although not in a very complex form.More like the type you'd see in a fantasy novel. I'm very much liking the translation myself,as it it is very fun to read because it is not overtly literal or "wooden" as some fan translations are.I'm not sure how accurate it is,but it seems to fit the atmosphere of what I was feeling just looking at the animation and character designs...which is to say it is fun and silly but with some seriousness and a story lurking behind it.Many thinks for the link btw,I only just recently got the game and did not bother to search for any form of trnaslation,much less a complete one as I did not expect it.Would be better if he got together with someone to insert the text in the game so as to make it complete and not requiring a computer and monitor to be looked at the same time.

Originally posted by Darklegion@Fri, 2005-02-04 @ 12:45 AM

Would be better if he got together with someone to insert the text in the game so as to make it complete and not requiring a computer and monitor to be looked at the same time.

[post=128990]Quoted post[/post]​

Hey, this is a great idea you've got here ! Replace the japanese game text with english ! Nobody ever thought about that for any jap game. Thanks for showing us the way. :rolleyes:

LOL,no need for the sarcasm mate :rolleyes: Although yes,I was stating the obvious :)

Saturn translations are a rarity at the moment though,but perhaps the in-progress SF3 will incite some more activity since it seems somewhat likely it will be completed.

Back