R500 core to be new XBOX 2 GPU

Originally posted by Pearl Jammzz@Feb 6, 2004 @ 11:25 PM

well, when I am older....I am gunna be the first to have quad-GPU's MUWHAHAHAHAHAHA!

He said GPU, and speaking of which - they already have quad GPU graphics cards. So... you're a little late.

I was just wondering about the possibility that they were waiting on IBM's 65nm process and the dual-core 976 chips. One would be enough I'd think, but 2 would be sick. Especially as they ramp up speeds.

Originally posted by Alexvrb+Feb 8, 2004 @ 12:17 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Alexvrb @ Feb 8, 2004 @ 12:17 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-Pearl Jammzz@Feb 6, 2004 @ 11:25 PM

well, when I am older....I am gunna be the first to have quad-GPU's MUWHAHAHAHAHAHA!

He said GPU, and speaking of which - they already have quad GPU graphics cards. So... you're a little late.

I was just wondering about the possibility that they were waiting on IBM's 65nm process and the dual-core 976 chips. One would be enough I'd think, but 2 would be sick. Especially as they ramp up speeds. [/b][/quote]

Er.. oh! He said GPU.

Hahaha...

You ARE aware that Quantum3D offers up to 16-core VSA-100 based subsystems, right?

I am not a tech junkie on comp. stuff. Just seemed that u guys were making a big deal about 2, so I made a big deal about 4, haha. I'll shush now....

Back