rage?

I don't suffer from uncontrollable rage, but sometimes I do get really pissed off.
po.gif

Normally it's at the stupidity of others.

Originally posted by mal@Dec. 12 2002, 4:03 am

I don't suffer from uncontrollable rage, but sometimes I do get really pissed off.
po.gif

Normally it's at the stupidity of others.

Heh. I try not to let stupid people bother me cuz there's far too many of them. Too bad they do anyway
sad.gif

I used to have mad crazy fits of rage, but I've learned to control them for the most part. The last thing I smashed was a blind on my window. I was pissed and ripped the cord so hard the brace at the top flew apart. That was quite a while ago...

I wouldn't say I have UNCONTROLLABLE fits of rage, but sometimes I just get so frusterated I don't know what to do with myself so I just sit on my bed and rock back and forth till something fun comes to me. If i can't think of anything I Just get rerally depressed and remember I have homework to do which makes me more depressed and then I just sorta sleep until it's late and then watch conan...

That or I get someone to drive me to play ddr and that always cheers me up. Physical activity is a good picker-upper

lol i lift to try to control my rage but sometimes i get incredibly pissed off after that where i can't unclench my fists. oh and also the lifting has an added bonus i tend to do more damage when i've been lifting for awhile(i'm the type of person that lifts for an extended period of time then realize i have no reason to lift and then stop my body goes back to being that of a 12yr old and then i start back up and have to re do it all over again(the thing is the rebuilding goes faster).

Originally posted by Gallstaff@Dec. 12 2002, 1:22 pm

I wouldn't say I have UNCONTROLLABLE fits of rage, but sometimes I just get so frusterated I don't know what to do with myself so I just sit on my bed and rock back and forth till something fun comes to me. If i can't think of anything I Just get rerally depressed and remember I have homework to do which makes me more depressed and then I just sorta sleep until it's late and then watch conan...

That or I get someone to drive me to play ddr and that always cheers me up. Physical activity is a good picker-upper

actually sleep is usually good for me too when I'm upset.

Once I wake up, I'm not bothered anymore

I used to get mad and throw what i now call "tantrums". I used to be such a baby, kicking everything and punching things, until i realized that it wasn't doing me any good. Now, i just run my hands through my hair and write something. I get good stuff when i write angry.

hehe...

I use to get mad too easily (in my opinion), there are things which I just can't stand... like when some electronic device isn't working, I've already broken some of my room's furniture because of this... Being an entire day try to repair something is really frustrating...

About getting mad with people... I'm never rarely upset because of them, I just ignore them...

Originally posted by racketboy@Dec. 12 2002, 9:36 am

I'm usually a pretty easy going guy.

I do get ticked often by stupid drivers and such though

Same here. Specially those annoying drivers with their cellular phones talking up a storm and waving on the road.

Grrr...

Also those drivers that love cutting you off while they drive from lanes to lanes.....

Originally posted by IBarracudaI@Dec. 13 2002, 3:59 pm

hehe...

I use to get mad too easily (in my opinion), there are things which I just can't stand... like when some electronic device isn't working, I've already broken some of my room's furniture because of this... Being an entire day try to repair something is really frustrating...

About getting mad with people... I'm never rarely upset because of them, I just ignore them...

You know.. same here. That reminds me of trying to fix something.. and hours go by until I realize what the problem was...and it gets fixed in less than 10 seconds..

Originally posted by IBarracudaI@Dec. 13 2002, 1:59 pm

...like when some electronic device isn't working...

Yeah, when i was a kid i used to get real upset at the freakin Nintendo, especially when my saves were lost.

Sometimes I get really pissed off, but thats just at the stupidity of other drivers, par example, if they nearly hit me turning into my lane, i'll speed up pass em and flip em the bird, and if they follow me thats their own problem, becasue i always get out of the car, they are the ones that usually drive off as I walk towards them.

Back