Rare Lords Of Thunder Turbo Duo Promo VHS

I have a rare "Lords Of Thunder" Turbo Duo promo VHS.

It has Masumi Shirow cover art, and the back contains screen shots from the game and © 1993.

The video is about 15 minutes long, and contains footage from the game and "live" interviews with kids at arcades and random old people on the streets talking about how much they love the game and turbo duo and how it's the best shooter they've ever played. One amusing moment actually acknowledges the existence of the Sega CD version of the game, but they make some snide remark about that nowhere system with all the FMV games.

I actually have the Sega CD version of the game, and don't have a Turbo Duo (go fig).

I've seen this go for 15-25$ before shipping on e-bay. Someone has a buy-it-now up for 50$. Before I try e-bay, I'll see if anyone here wants it. 20$ including shipping (paypal preferred)? My e-bay ID is jedi_master_thrash.

Thanks,

JMT.

Heh.. I think I got that once in the mail from some subscription thing I had. I also got one for Street Fighter II Turbo (SNES) and one for Donkey Kong Country (SNES). The DKC one had a 10 second clip of Killer Instinct (arcade) at the very end.

Awesome.

Back