RazorX updated GDMenu Theme Manager with a new update entry:

GDMenu Theme Manager v1.7

rnW1Ol0.png

kAi6dOU.png

2yYNGiQ.png

1HX2nrp.png

pQlgiP6.png

ECKuLZQ.png

UPDATE (07/09/2021) - Removed some of the editing options as they were breaking others, I also tweaked the sizes of some of the menus and moved a few things around.
Also added a green version of my hd pso theme a long with a...

Read the rest of this update entry...

GDMenu Theme Manager v1.8

Db9hYbt.png

dKWfJBF.png

eTs7iDJ.png

Update (09/09/2021) - Updated my theme manager to be able to better preview the HD themes as well as download them from online so any theme i create or others create and send me i can add to the online section and they will simply appear on the app for you to download and use. (Clicking download will automatically apply that theme as well so you won't have...

GDMenu Theme Manager

PyP0nKw.png

Update (04/05/2023):
with HD themes being the way to go now i have removed some of the old options which aren't really useful anymore to simplify the look as well as redid the readme so it's focused on just what you need to do in order to apply a theme.
Also had a few users comment that when trying to adjust the font colors it would crash because of the online color wheel element so i have removed it and just added a link to the one i...

GDMenu Theme Manager

Update (06/05/2023):
Just some code fixes and improvements as well as an update to the 'GDMenu Theme Preview Generator' app to also remove the build in color wheel in favor of just a link to the webpage to prevent crashing for some people, I also disabled the 'Font Color' window from closing so it's easier to mess with the font color on the fly as well as added a little box that will also show the color for the RGB value you entered.

GDMenu Theme Manager

DtjBAlx.png

vEEqv6D.png

9DnPauY.png

Update (10/05/2023) - Combined the vmu icon creator and previewer into one menu as well as made improvements, Now the preview is a live preview and will update as you edit/draw your vmu icon and i've also added a Blank button for anyone who wants to start from scratch (this will fill the creator with # which on a vmu is nothing so would just be...

GDMenu Theme Manager

5kFaX85.png

Update (27/07/2023) - Added support for GDMENU Card Manager, With the help of Sonik the creator of GDMENU Card Manager he has made some tweaks to his manager to fix some issues that were preventing my theme manager from working so now my theme manager works with both managers and now both managers are included with my app and those are what must be used in order to apply the theme and custom settings.
Simply choose which...

Please Help! Version 1.13a not working
Tempory/local files error cold not OPENMENU.INI files
Not work openMenu or gd menu
Themes not custom, reverse default loading gd menu

Please Help! Version 1.13a not working
Tempory/local files error cold not OPENMENU.INI files
Not work openMenu or gd menu
Themes not custom, reverse default loading gd menu
you'll have to be more specific, i have had many people test it and had no issues.
make sure you extract it to a new folder and then choose which manager you wish to use first then choose the theme and apply it, then you load up that manager that i included in the folder with your sd card inserted and delete GDMENU from the sd card and reapply it.

Back