Relive the Sega CD era with Mibri & Tebri

vbt

Staff member

Sega's Mibri & Tebri is absolutely, without a doubt, the best game of the year-- to write mocking blog posts about. This thing is like a gift to sarcastic jerks like us who spend their days making fun of video games. Yes, this is a Sega game, but we doubt we'll be accused of an anti-Sega bias for saying that this game is completely ridiculous.

Source : http://www.nintendowiifanboy.com/2007/09/11/relive-the-sega-cd-era-with-mibri-and-tebri/

Kind of reminds me more of the 3DO. Lots of digitized characters that didn't match well with the backgrounds.

Ala Way Of The Warrior, the best worst game on the 3DO. And BTW, it's impossible to pull off any special moves with the stock 3DO controller. You need a 3rd party or a SNES adapter. The stock 3DO controller D-Pad is garbage (at least the one released with the FZ-1. The one released with the FZ-10 is better).

Jedi Master Thrash said:
Ala Way Of The Warrior, the best worst game on the 3DO. And BTW, it's impossible to pull off any special moves with the stock 3DO controller. You need a 3rd party or a SNES adapter. The stock 3DO controller D-Pad is garbage (at least the one released with the FZ-1. The one released with the FZ-10 is better).

I had that game and didn't have any trouble at all doing special moves. Of course, I owned a Goldstar 3DO which had different controllers.

Back