Removing Megadrive 1 from SegaCD2. !HELP!

I just bought a megacd 2 but it already had a Megadrive 1 attached and i cant figure for the life of me how to remove the Megadrive 1 so i can attach my megadrive 2. Any help would be appreciated.

Quakester2000 said:
I just bought a megacd 2 but it already had a Megadrive 1 attached and i cant figure for the life of me how to remove the Megadrive 1 so i can attach my megadrive 2. Any help would be appreciated.

With the unit facing you, the MegaDrive slides to the left and up, away from the CD drive portion of the MegaCD 2.

I don't think there is one, but you may want to check the underside of the Mega CD in case there is a retaining screw used to lock the MegaDrive in place. Maybe I'm thinking of the TurboGrafx CD though. ;)

cgfm2 said:
With the unit facing you, the MegaDrive slides to the left and up, away from the CD drive portion of the MegaCD 2.

I don't think there is one, but you may want to check the underside of the Mega CD in case there is a retaining screw used to lock the MegaDrive in place. Maybe I'm thinking of the TurboGrafx CD though. ;)

Cheers i finally got it off with some pulling and tugging it feels as if its going to break but it does eventually come off. Finally got my Megadrive 2 connected up to the SegaCD looks much nicer.

Back