renew xbox live w/ free crap (save money!)

You know how if you just wait, your credit card gets billed 50 for another year of xbox live?

Well there is a much better way to do it. I just bought the newest starter kit that comes with mech assault. Instead of using the code in the box to start a new account I just used it to extend my existing account another 12 months. So for an additional 20 dollars over the regular fee I also got mech assault and an extra headset. All I have to do is pick a splitter up at radio shack and I will be able to let guests use a headset at the same time.

This also works with version 2 of the starter kit if you can find a store that has one. That way you only pay 50 like if you just renewed, and you still get an extra headset and tetris.

To renew for $40 and get tetris and the headset free:

If you're local best buy still has version 2 starter kits you can get a free game and a free headset, and renew for only 40 bucks. Go to gamepro.com and you can download a 10 dollar coupon in pdf format for version 2 of the kit.

This sure beats just paying 50 for a year. w00t!

sweet.........get the starter kit and see if u can sell mech assault for 10-15 bucks, haha....no better deal than that

Back