Resident Evil 4

FunkyPoopMonkey said:
Yay like totoally ps2 not gets RE4 because even tho capcom say they do, they not right? Yay cause I said so wee! And RE2 look so bad on n64 cause high rezulotion shows deh bad graphics to my eyes and tells my brain the peoples are blockier then playstation's re2. its all cause dose gamemakers people. yah! itas der fault for not gamemaking better! ps2 has best p[ower graphics but its gamemakers who dont knowq dis!

Huh?

Anyway, I know I made my desicion of throwing the PS2 to the wayside and embracing the GC in my arms...

OldSkool has been in this whole time...

It's always been about the old skool for me... but i do like to see what the new school has to offer when it comes to homages to the old skool and just plain inovative, wholesome family fun :) (Yes, that includes blowing the heads off of zombies from like 50 feet away with the magnum in RE2 on the N64... which RULES btw...)

When talking about the PS2's 'superior texturing capabilities' Capcom was probably talking about how the ps2 can do 32bit textures, while as the gamecube is made for 24bit ones.

Back