Rez - a masterpiece

Mr^Burns

Staff member
Oh baby this game is a kick ass game its way up there with Panzer Dragoon and Radiant Silvergun and the music(made by people like Ken Ishii the tekno guru) is totally amazing if you can get ahold of this game now(available on both PS2 and DC but i would go with the DC version:p ) PLAY IT NOW!

I keep stumbling intoplaces with screen shots of it, and every time I see more I think toi myself "####! that game looks sweet!". To bad no place around me has it, and im realy getting down their on the $$$ right now due to buying all the other DC games I have been getting. Besides, Shenmue 2 and Headhunter come first :)

Quote: from megametalgreymon on 3:51 pm on Mar. 11, 2002

um, it was released in europe (ps2 and dc) back in janurary

LOL Look at the date of my original post. :) BTW, yes this game rocks...very innovative.

Well I got to play the DC version of REZ just a couple of days ago and I was a bit disapointed. The game itself is definetly unique and fun, but its WAY too short, it only took me about 2 hours to beat the game.

Quote: from Fabrizo on 11:11 am on Mar. 13, 2002

Well I got to play the DC version of REZ just a couple of days ago and I was a bit disapointed. The game itself is definetly unique and fun, but its WAY too short, it only took me about 2 hours to beat the game.

Its not a usual game...you can always pic it out and play just cause of this special feeling that it has...

(Edited by ShinJedah at 1:11 pm on Mar. 13, 2002)

you know whats really odd

i swear that post was on the first page of the forum and highlighted as new when i replied

i dont tend to go diving back throught more than a page of the forums anyway :)

Rez is the best game I have played in years! Some people say it's too short, but

a) I don't care when the experience is so good.

b) There is TONS of hidden stuff to unlock.

It's impossible to play sitting still because the music draws you in, and a rumble pack is essential. It's like the crazy offspring of Tempest 2K and Panzer Dragoon! Everybody buy a copy if you can find one... :biggrin:

I managed to get hold of the soundtrack too (Rez - A Gamer's Guide...) and it is AWESOME, it has the original mixes of all the tunes from the game. I would thoroughly recommend you all track this disc down!

I thought Rez was just eye-candy, and it was immediately obvious why no US release on this one. The music just isnt anything I'd listen to, so it couldn't make the game for me. Just an unusual looking shooter.

Just a different opinion.

I finally got rez on friday and I love it! Great music and awesome graphics. A game that easy to become hypnotized by. Does anyone else start timing their shots to the music after awhile?

Back