RIP Rosa Parks

whatever, dude.

like I said, I don't know why that would be more effective than just having a direct iPod video ad.

Racket: Imagine it this way. Instead of "Think Different" it says, "Where do you want to go today?" and a big MS logo on the corner. Definitely offensive.

Originally posted by slinga@Wed, 2005-10-26 @ 09:57 PM

Racket: Imagine it this way. Instead of "Think Different" it says, "Where do you want to go today?" and a big MS logo on the corner. Definitely offensive.

[post=141120]Quoted post[/post]​

That almost inspired a photoshop. hahahha

Originally posted by slinga@Thu, 2005-10-27 @ 02:57 AM

[post=141120]Quoted post[/post]​

Except "Think Different" actually makes sense...

Originally posted by racketboy@Thu, 2005-10-27 @ 05:45 AM

Except "Think Different" actually makes sense...

[post=141135]Quoted post[/post]​

So does the microsoft slogan. She was on a bus after all...

Though the companies using dead people obtain permission first, I still find the commercials a little disturbing. And no offense racket, it is advertising. It's suttle, thankfully they died edit in an iPod. Part of markeing course incxluded a section on advertising. And from everything I learned, this is advertising. However, I feel its way more tastefull then the Fred Astaire one. That commercial creeped me out, and didn't make me wanna buy their vaccum.

Back