Ripping Tracks off game

hi , i am new to all this..i want tracks from video games..now i have nero..i want to learn how to do it..can someone help me teach me to do it?

Originally posted by thailees@Feb 15, 2004 @ 04:30 AM

hi , before i do that..theres all sorts of files uhm..how do i know which one to pick is the track???

Files? In that case, it would help if you state the name(s) of the game(s).

The game doesn't use CDDA music, so you'll have to do it the old-fashioned way. Connect your Saturn to your computer's line in, go to the game's sound test and start recording.

how does it work connecting ur saturn to ur pc...uhm do you need some sort of netlink? if i do that then where i do next to record..i little confuse :blink:

You need to connect the Saturn's audio output to your computer's audio input. If you can't connect them directly using the AV cable you have whatever converter you need (eg. RCA to 3.5mm plug, SCART to 3.5mm and so on) can be found in home electronics stores. Then you need a program that lets you record to a file from the audio input. There are tons of good programs, but even the Windows Sound Recorder will do if you can't find anything better.

Whats your first language,Thailees. Maybe one of us knows it well enough to help you better because I know all of this can be pretty confusing the first time around.

hahhahhaha ..my first language is vietnamese..second uhh.. english :lol: ...yeah hit me up..i wanna learn all this stuff.. what things do i need n what do i look for off a video game..thanks

You'll need to connect your audio out from your saturn into the microphone or line in jack on your computer. Best way I've found to do it is get a couple of rca couplers from radio shack, then an rca to headphone jack adaptor from radioshack.

Back