road rash

i went with road rash for saturn with rr3 for gen very very close the save feature is a big thing and i like how it plays a little more then the genesis ones though the 3rd one was cool with all the weapons and other features

Road Rash is great! I got RR for Game Gear, Genesis (RR1), Saturn and PeeSX.

I really like to have Road Rash for Mega CD.

The Saturn version was also released for PC.

And wasn't there something like Road Rash 64 (N64)?

Originally posted by Rockin'-B@Sun, 2005-11-06 @ 01:24 PM

Road Rash is great! I got RR for Game Gear, Genesis (RR1), Saturn and PeeSX.

I really like to have Road Rash for Mega CD.

The Saturn version was also released for PC.

And wasn't there something like Road Rash 64 (N64)?

[post=141422]Quoted post[/post]​

the mega cd version isnt very good it has the videos music and interface of the sat ps1 3do and pc but the gfx are like the genesis ones nothing really great ive always wanted to find the game gear one is it good? i have 1-3 on gen and the saturn version i tried a cdr of the sega cd one but its kinda rare atleast around here and i didnt think it was worth the 30-40

Originally posted by crazygoat@Sun, 2005-11-06 @ 10:27 PM

ive always wanted to find the game gear one is it good?

[post=141427]Quoted post[/post]​

It's an adaption of RR1 for genesis. One of the top titles in my GG collection. My D-PAD is a little broken, but apart from that it plays fine.

Had to go with Road Rash 2, just has the most memories for me. Plus I believe it was the first entry with a 2-player mode. That jump on the Hawaii course with the secret bike and nitro = awesome.

Road Rash on the Saturn. It's the only one I've played. :lol:

I was driving home the other day and "Jessie" by Paw came on the radio and I felt the urge to plant my foot and swerve in and out of oncomming traffic. ;)

Road Rash for the 3DO was the only one I played. Man, I loved that game. Kick ass soundtrack and the gameplay! Jumping those hilly streets in the bike....

Originally posted by IceDigger@Tue, 2005-11-08 @ 09:37 PM

Road Rash for the 3DO was the only one I played. Man, I loved that game. Kick ass soundtrack and the gameplay! Jumping those hilly streets in the bike....

[post=141541]Quoted post[/post]​

i also like on the 3do,ps,sat,pc one hows theres 2 ways to go on each course :)

Definatley Road Rash 3. One of my favorite games of all time and in my opinion the best Road Rash game. It's especially sweet when you use the code (15S9 PU03) to get a ton of money and the black bike with unlimited nitro.

I have been playing the road rash serious since the genesis, and I would have to say that, in the time, the sega cd version was the best. It mixed the features of the normal genesis version with some excellent soundtracks and some very good first generation fmv. Now, the 3do version was probably better graphically, but the 3do itself wasn't really marketed for the hobbiest gamer. It, like the neo geo home cart, was just too expensive for every one to afford, and did not have a great selection of good games. So, I voted for the sega cd version.

glad to see road rash fans :) i still play them today mostly the saturn version right now trying to beat it then i might go back to the genny ones for some more fun i also am going to keep an eye out for the gamegear version that way when the wife has the tv i can get some racing in :banana

Road Rash 2 for the ending of each race, too funny.

And also for all the hours spent with my father on this game.

The 3D version on PS is quite good too.

The worst one is the GBA version (jailbreak), too far from the original game.

I was so disappointed palying this episode on the GBA :(

Back