S.A.T.U.R.N Contest Roll Call

Amon

Staff member
Well I made this post prior to the forum troubles asking who was still interested in the contest and who would like more time. Unfortunately I forget who was interested. Due to the forum troubles I will be extending the contest. My question is, how much more time would people like to have and who is still interested? I know cafe-alpha is, I believe vbt is working on something as well.

Fyi cafe-alpha I received your email about your contest entry.

Amon said:
Well I made this post prior to the forum troubles asking who was still interested in the contest and who would like more time. Unfortunately I forget who was interested. Due to the forum troubles I will be extending the contest. My question is, how much more time would people like to have and who is still interested? I know cafe-alpha is, I believe vbt is working on something as well.

Fyi cafe-alpha I received your email about your contest entry.

I am still interested in the contest, and I don't need time extension
smile.gif

(I am preparing a new version of my entry, but only bug fixes, no new stuff planned in a very near future)

BTW: Does the contest rules allow me to post a description + download link of my entry here ?

(By doing this, I hope it would motivate prize/money donators ^^)

Oh, and if somebody want to give a new prize and/or money for the contest, don't hesitate to do so !

cafe-alpha said:
I am still interested in the contest, and I don't need time extension
smile.gif

(I am preparing a new version of my entry, but only bug fixes, no new stuff planned in a very near future)

BTW: Does the contest rules allow me to post a description + download link of my entry here ?

(By doing this, I hope it would motivate prize/money donators ^^)

Oh, and if somebody want to give a new prize and/or money for the contest, don't hesitate to do so !

Hey guys.

I'm interested in this contest, but I can't participate.

However I'll always support fellow Saturn/Sega friends.

I'll donate 10$.
smile.gif

Hi,

I'm doing a port of SonicJump for SegaSaturn, but it's about 40%. Now I don't have too much time.

The jumperEngine is ready, the next step its the level desing and history.

You can see the progress here

PD: this proyect is not openSource

greetings.

To be eligible for the contest you need to display a line stating your name or handle and that this is a S.A.T.U.R.N contest entry. Projects for this contest do not need to be open Source.

This is a note to the others who made submissions to RockinB in the past...I do not recall with the C4 contests rockin'b ran, did you have to submit the source code to him?

Amon said:
This is a note to the others who made submissions to RockinB in the past...I do not recall with the C4 contests rockin'b ran, did you have to submit the source code to him?

Here is a quote from a mail from Rockin'B before the C4 2005 contest deadline :

And if you are really stuck and going to run out of time, you shouldn't keep the source close any longer. Problems can be found much quicklier when the one you aks for help can take a look at the code.

Hence, opening source was recommended, but not needed.

television2000 said:
Hey guys.

I'm interested in this contest, but I can't participate.

However I'll always support fellow Saturn/Sega friends.

I'll donate 10$.
smile.gif

Thank you very much
smile.gif

I am extending the contest until April 30th 2011. That is the submission deadline. Thank you.

Amon said:
I am extending the contest until April 30th 2011. That is the submission deadline. Thank you.

Thank you for the time extension, but as my work will be very busy until end of march, I don't plan to release anything else than the stuff I made for last year's deadline ...

BTW, will there be any prize extension too ?

Back