S.A.T.U.R.N. Contest

If it is still permitted, I will submit a demo with source. Give me 24 hours ^_____^

(thanks to vbt for fixing my account)

Amon said:
Would you mind handing in your entry soon. The contest deadline has technically past but since there are so few entries I would hate there to be only one. Would you and vbt mind submitting one asap. Cafe-Alpha, you are more than welcome to update yours and if you do not object give these two another day to submit.

Would anyone like to judge?

I didn't made major feature addition to my entry recently, so please consider the stuff I posted on April 26th as my entry for the contest
smile.gif

Since no one has come forward and offered to judge.... would people object to me judging everything?

Amon said:
Since no one has come forward and offered to judge.... would people object to me judging everything?

I can offer old beta CDROMs I used when debugging my entry to people who are willing to judge.

As they are unique stuff, you can expect to sell them at high price on ebay ... if someone is interested into, of course
biggrin.gif

Also, I can offer my entry latest stuff (including SatLink, ietx3 with level editor) to people willing to give more than $100 as money prize.

My entry latest stuff includes a lot of new features but still in WIP state, so not ready yet for a public release.

I have to say I'm rather disappointed in the lack of interest lately. Almost a year now as well.

No donation box or judging panel and no hosting site either. What gives people ?
ohmy.gif

There's been more spammers than regular folk here lately. Saturn homebrew is just at a low right now. These things cycle around, so it'll pick up at some point, but no telling when that will be.

I have an interest in programming but I just don't have the time with all the other little projects I'm working on.

I'm not interested anymore in contest.

I hate deadlines, and did a lot of effort to finish previous contest on time for actually nothing.

But still interested in Saturn homebrew anyway
smile.gif

Back