• Rise from your gwave!

S.A.T.U.R.N. Contest

Discussion in 'Saturn Dev' started by Amon, Mar 25, 2010.

1. DamageX

DamageX New Member

If it is still permitted, I will submit a demo with source. Give me 24 hours ^_____^

(thanks to vbt for fixing my account)

2. cafe-alpha

cafe-alpha Member

I didn't made major feature addition to my entry recently, so please consider the stuff I posted on April 26th as my entry for the contest [​IMG]

3. FacundoARG

FacundoARG New Member

Hi sorry, don't kill me.

Here

There are much work to do.

Thanks.

4. Amon

Amon Staff Member

Since no one has come forward and offered to judge.... would people object to me judging everything?

5. cafe-alpha

cafe-alpha Member

I can offer old beta CDROMs I used when debugging my entry to people who are willing to judge.

As they are unique stuff, you can expect to sell them at high price on ebay ... if someone is interested into, of course [​IMG]

Also, I can offer my entry latest stuff (including SatLink, ietx3 with level editor) to people willing to give more than $100 as money prize.

My entry latest stuff includes a lot of new features but still in WIP state, so not ready yet for a public release.

6. cafe-alpha

cafe-alpha Member

Hello, how is becoming judging process ?

7. television2000

television2000 New Member

I have to say I'm rather disappointed in the lack of interest lately. Almost a year now as well.

No donation box or judging panel and no hosting site either. What gives people ? [​IMG]

8. Chilly Willy

Chilly Willy New Member

There's been more spammers than regular folk here lately. Saturn homebrew is just at a low right now. These things cycle around, so it'll pick up at some point, but no telling when that will be.

9. television2000

television2000 New Member

Sad but true.

Still doesn't answer the question though, is the contest still on ?

And if so is it 2011 or 2012 ? [​IMG]

10. Chilly Willy

Chilly Willy New Member

I'm pretty much ready to work on Saturn homebrew, so whenever the next contest is, I'll probably enter it. [​IMG]

11. Kuta

Kuta Staff Member

I have an interest in programming but I just don't have the time with all the other little projects I'm working on.

12. cafe-alpha

cafe-alpha Member

I'm not interested anymore in contest.

I hate deadlines, and did a lot of effort to finish previous contest on time for actually nothing.

But still interested in Saturn homebrew anyway [​IMG]

13. vbt

vbt Staff Member

really mandatory tool, i use it again for debugging and naturally always to upload binaries.