Sad Sad Sad....

Sad....

Xbox

Ps2

Cube

N64

DC

Do we play this? No.....

We play OLD ASS Sega Cd! I mean geez.....We revive the dead, make the game SKYROCKET on ebay and more again. The Sega parts and systems themselfs sell again at top price. I mean this is funny. All us older people who had the stuff this wont matter. But we are bringing old religion to the new generation! I mean ppl who said "Sega What?" are downloading and buying the ORIG games to see them and so on....funny and sad in same way that we tell sega piss on your old systems, Bring back Scd!

Agreed! The newest console I have is the Dreamcast, and I have no intention of buying Xbox, Gamecube and certainly not PS2. I spend most of my gaming time on the Mega-CD and Saturn. I think that games these days have lost something that made them special, it's probably cos they are fashion items now aimed at sheep rather than gamers. The only console I would even consider buying is the GBA. It seems to capture the essence of what made games so great in the 80's and early 90's. Keep those MegaDrive and SNES ports coming! When MegaDrive and SNES emulation on Dreamcast comes of age I for one will be in heaven :biggrin:

Quote: from segasonic on 9:37 am on April 11, 2002

I spend most of my gaming time on the Mega-CD and Saturn. I think that games these days have lost something that made them special, it's probably cos they are fashion items now aimed at sheep rather than gamers. The only console I would even consider buying is the GBA. It seems to capture the essence of what made games so great in the 80's and early 90's. Keep those MegaDrive and SNES ports coming!

#### straight!

Same here! Segasonic you're the man!

(Edited by Silender at 5:30 pm on April 11, 2002)

I'm about to get a GC so I dunno. Been playing lunar 2 for my sega cd on and off for the past 2 months.

Well i bought an Xbox back in Dec. and left it with my brother since my DC still kicks butt (gotta love Skies of Arcadia). Still come this next vacation when i go back im for sure bringing back my Xbox with me, especially with all the new games coming out, and this is before what will be announced at E3. So if you guys do get a new system i recommend XBox though right now im trying to get a Saturn since my has left this world a while back.

And when I finally make some cash I will own the most powerful sega CD on the PLANET!!! MUAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It will also play PC games :)

you're still working on the soldermonkey? I have both an XBOX and GC. I like my xbox better. It has better games and better graphics. The gamecube is ok, but i have yet to see a truely fantastic game. But my favorite system... The system i get the most use out of would HAVE to be the sega genesis! Sonic 2 never gets old.

GBA...Yes THATS starting to look up. WHy? Check the emus for it....reg GB, and NES games!

Ill STILL buy all the consoles......I always has..then after I get home, my sis shoves my outta way so SHE can play it! Like ARG! Anyways just sad that we have no interest on NEW consoles....just old ones....for TRUE C64 users here...we KNOW what old religion is!

I still have my C64 (the original, none of that 64C crap) and still love it :biggrin:

It would be nice if someone ported SidPlay to DC, 64 had the best music of any machine EVER as far as I'm concerned!

(has 4 Commodore systems lying around the house...)

One 128, two 64's, and one VIC-20. Too bad I only have one working power supply for the 64's and 128...

128D is a REAL power cpu. Has more RAM in it.....but the internal cpu and diskdrive is great!

Also have 5 C54....german and old C64 (brown one) the white one.....the 128 normal, the 1541 diskdrive, the newer one. Um the printer. The modem as well

I have consoles from Sega to Sony,people should stop hating around on Sony because "they destroyed the DC's future"

Sega really kill their consoles alone,arrrrrghh when i think of the new Streets of Rage they didn't want to publish because "noone knows the series".

I bought a DC at its first day out on Japan so i know what a Sega fan is...well i played VF3 back then in 98 with that white flashing pad,and i said..####,you have to buy this...the Dreamcast had a great run untill it came out in the States and Europe..every month a hit,you didn't even know what to buy :) with Powerstone,Sonic adventure,Sega Rally 2,Blue Stinger...man...#### right i play Dreamcast i play PS2 just like i play Saturn games..

Quote: from ShinJedah on 8:53 pm on April 13, 2002

I have consoles from Sega to Sony,people should stop hating around on Sony because "they destroyed the DC's future"

Sega really kill their consoles alone,arrrrrghh when i think of the new Streets of Rage they didn't want to publish because "noone knows the series".

strange you should say that

it was only yesterday that a friend said to me that he would love another sor type game

come on stop with the i-hate-machines crap. they are all great and is because of people like you that great sistems like the sega die fast in the us, and someday when ps5 is up, you will be saying, ohh man i love my old fashion xbox and ps2.

Back