Sam and Max: Freelance Police is likely returning!

That would be great. I was so bummed when it was canned. I don't understand why Lucasarts doesn't make adventure games any more... it was what they were best at.

Actually, no, it's dead. Negotiations fell through. See Bad Brain's website. However, the license for Sam & Max expires in May. At that point Steve Purcell can do whatever he wants with whoever he wants. Bad Brain is still talking with him to see if he'd be interested in starting a new game from scratch. Hopefully he's up for it, with Bad Brain or anyone else.

Actually, no, it's dead. Negotiations fell through. See Bad Brain's website. However, the license for Sam & Max expires in May. At that point Steve Purcell can do whatever he wants with whoever he wants. Bad Brain is still talking with him to see if he'd be interested in starting a new game from scratch. Hopefully he's up for it, with Bad Brain or anyone else.

Hopefully they can work out something.

does anyone on here like bad brains? man that band was great. it's always i against i against i against i against i...

There OK. I bought a CD accidentally one time. I meant to grab a Bad Religion disc, but grabbed what was in front. Got home and man was I pissed. Turned out not to bad.

That would be really nice, Sam & Max is one of the only PC games I actually enjoyed, I would love to see the sequel finally developed and published.

yeah if i bought "rise" instead of "suffer" then i would be pissed. if, however, i bought "i against i" instead of "the new america," then i would not be pissed.

ps. what's up des-row.

Back