Saturn appraisal.

Heh, cheers; I would really like to buy one from you though - just another reason to get a job, I guess! :)

Hopefully you won't run out quite yet. :D

Well I found a saturn, im gonna mod it all up and sell it to whoever wants it.

I just have to wait for a chip to come in from Racket.

Im gonna put these mods on it:

50/60 HZ

chip it

country mod

my rechargeable battery mod

and I can throw a Ultra madness 4m turbo key in the bunch too.

heh, it seems ill be building a completely custom saturn also.

I have all the internal guts to make 1 saturn, but no shell for it. Im gonna deck this bizzy out, OH YEAH!

ive been hard at work all day.

i will totally buy a custom modded saturn off you, duct. i'll even ship you my saturn to do it with if you like. i'm just so darn bad with a soldering iron, shucks.

racket... actually i have been messing around with old CD-ROM drives to see how I can make it work...

All I have to figure out is how to change the cd spindle on the saturn drive so that the cd rests instead of being held by those little ball bearings.

Give me time and ill possibly have that figured out.

as for the first custom job im doing. Its going to be like this.

bottom have is wood with brass trim (i have this huge roll of brass tin that i can do this with.)

Then im using an old top half of a saturn and covering it with dark maroon felt.

I will be adding LEDs on the front to signify what modes it is running in at the moment. (50/60 and JAP/US/PAL)

It may take me a while to do it. I wanted to this weekend but it ends up I have to fly to Conneticut for a funeral.

This custom Saturn sounds great! :)

Also, as I said, I'd hope to buy a modded Saturn (custom or not) from you as soon as possible.

I'll keep ya updated! :D

Back