Saturn Bomberman

One can only wonder what evil will befall the poor soul who reaches...*gulp*...Strike Three

Quote: from Raijin Z on 4:17 am on April 2, 2002

Paintball gun? That's G1 MEGATRON, you fuck.

sweet jesus...that's the most incredibly nerdy thing i've ever heard in my life.

But i'm glad you have a real gun too, i'm sure it makes up for your other short comings.

Quote: from Curtis on 8:06 am on April 2, 2002

Oh, and sorry to soup or man for that little head biting exercise, I'd just read you other post in that PSX thread (before you editied it) and it just looked like you were spamming...sorry :)

That was from some password trouble i was having, i didn't even notice it wasn't what i wanted it to say for about a day.

Curtis: If you actually read the posts, you'd know it was an inevitable part of the reply. Maybe you missed the part with the feeble attempt at casting aspersions about my hobbies that wasn't initiated by myself.

Soup or Man: Where the #### were you going with posting a link to a picture of me? All my picture says is I'm old enough to dress myself, I'm sorry I'm not the "fat caucasian living in his parents' basement who is good for absolutely nothing except wasting resources and being laughed at" you thought I would be. Still, if being a nerd means knowing how to spell, form a proper sentence, work for a living, then so be it. Beats being a retard by an immeasurably sizable amount. Oh, I'm sorry my nerdy vocabulary offends you. UR TEH STUPIED!!11

To stay on topic though, what I hate about Saturn Bomberman is the foreground obstructions and shot-in-the-dark level design. Well, that, and the controls and color schemes. I thought after playing Bomberman games for 12 years, I wouldn't get hung up on architecture and self-bombed so much.

(Edited by Raijin Z at 4:45 pm on April 2, 2002)

Quote: from Raijin Z on 5:45 pm on April 2, 2002

Still, if being a nerd means knowing how to spell, form a proper sentence, work for a living, then so be it.

What? That's not why i said you were a nerd at all. You disputed the paintball gun(which would have been pretty lame to pose with) by telling me it was a prized transformer that turns into a gun.

If i took a picture of myself with 12" Duke figure in my hand with my head down trying to look hard, i'd expect the same response.

Quote: from Raijin Z on 5:45 pm on April 2, 2002

Curtis: If you actually read the posts, you'd know it was an inevitable part of the reply. Maybe you missed the part with the feeble attempt at casting aspersions about my hobbies that wasn't initiated by myself.

Eh...whatever dude...

I find it hard to believe that there are that many conversations you can have that lead to "an inevitable part of the reply" being a picture of your gun. Still, it's the second time you've done it...

where there's a will...

And if you think that being confused with a paintballer - when in actual fact you are clutching a transformer toy - is a "feeble attempt at casting aspersions about my hobbies", then you need to take a step back from the situation and breath deep...very deep.

Take a chill pill dude! :)

What we all need is some good old bomberman action. There's no better therapy I say...

holy crap i never realized ppl could get so hung up on one toy. i mean i had my transformers(the new ones suck and that anime version ewww) and they were my fav toys i saw the god toy i always wanted but could never afford but #### i can't remember the name of it now one of the planet sized bots. but ya bomberman is sweet.

Back