Saturn Clock and Save Game

Alright, well earlier, I think I saw a post about the Saturn clock always resetting, and would have to re-enter it everytime. Well, I don't care about the clock, but my question is, if my clock info always gets lost and if I try to save a game, will I lose my save games? I've wanted to start an RPG, but I don't want play for a few hours and then have to start over. Give me a shout of your knowledge or thoughts. Peace!

Change the battery. It is located inside the slot on the back, where the VCD card goes.

To answer your question directly, yes, any saved games will be lost if you tried to save at the moment.

To remedy this, change the battery that is located behind the removable panel on the back of the Saturn. You'll need a CR-2032 battery and they are a fairly common battery.
smile.gif

lol, trust me, i don't even have 2$US, all i have is a few nickel and dimes, canadian funds, recently purchased an high price tag item, and it wiped my wallet out for a good while

One dollar? Not bad. On average these things cost 2 dollars.

You know what gets me? I see people on eBay trying to auction these CR2032 batteries off at a starting bid of, say, $3.99 a piece ... not including shipping costs.

I honestly wonder what these sellers are expecting. They must be LOSING money on listing all those auctions over and over.

well, it's 1$ canadian, so it's more like 66 cents US, but yeah, it's some cheesy made in china brand, konnox or something

Back